By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 80's elimination thread! Big Trouble in Little China and Die Hard tied for first place! Sudden death?

@ Michael-5

How can my post say "12 minutes ago" and yours "10 minutes ago" with mine being the first?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
ruimartiniman said:
spurgeonryan said:
Here you go! In Alphabetical order.... :P

So, no winner ? I demand a final round between Die hard and Big Trouble!

Gosh Darn it Ruim, I gave you the chance of a life time and you let the Funny Picture thread moderator push Big trouble for the win again.

So Big trouble won twice

OH and guy who says the 90's will not be epic, these are the best two decades for movies in my opinion, there will be blood!

Nooooooooooooooooo! Damn, i came too late. So, are you going to do the 90' s movies thread or just feeling tired of counting votes?

Bit confused about wheter we're still voting, but:

Aliens

So Escape from New York won?

Awesome!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Sp Aliens won, right? lol

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results