By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 80's elimination thread! Big Trouble in Little China and Die Hard tied for first place! Sudden death?

+ Die Hard

Around the Network

Die hard

+Die Hard (I like John Carpenter but The Thing is his best movie of the 80's so I can't vote for Big Trouble in Little China)
In a way Die Hard is one of the best Christmas movies so its nice to see it win the best movies of the 80's during the holidays.

+ Big Trouble in Little China

Akira

Midnight where? It's midnight here now.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
SvennoJ said:

Akira

Midnight where? It's midnight here now.

You have 30 minutes.

Now I will make it every ten minutes for those of you who are watching.

Blade Runner

Haha nice cheat...

Akira!

+ Die Hard

Every 10 minutes for the next 30?

+ Big Trouble In Little China

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

spurgeonryan said:
archbrix said:
Every 10 minutes for the next 30?

Yup! Sure why not? Give everyone one last chance to make their title win. Like I said if it is not Saturday yet in your area, just post your time zone and  I will accept votes after midnight my time. Everyone should have the same amount of time to vote.

Well, to be honest it's already after midnight in my area now (Eastern), but I was going according to your time (since 30 minutes is still 30 minutes no matter where you live).  But count it however you like.