By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
FishyJoe said:

/rant on

Everyone whines about how inaccurate the numbers are.

If you want more accurate numbers, PAY FOR THEM YOURSELF OR DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Fucking ingrates, you get something for free and all you can do is complain and whine constantly about it.

If the numbers bother you so much, why the hell do you even bother to come to this site.

Either be constructive in your criticism or don't bother. Being negative all the time about how inaccurate they are does nobody any good.

/rant off

Wow, I was not expecting that from you.

Awesome.

Around the Network

Sorry, I should have been more clear. My message were to those few who always complain, yet rarely provide any useful data themselves. Especially Diomedes.

FishyJoe said:

/rant on

Everyone whines about how inaccurate the numbers are.

If you want more accurate numbers, PAY FOR THEM YOURSELF OR DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Fucking ingrates, you get something for free and all you can do is complain and whine constantly about it.

If the numbers bother you so much, why the hell do you even bother to come to this site.

Either be constructive in your criticism or don't bother. Being negative all the time about how inaccurate they are does nobody any good.

/rant off

+1 gajillion

I'm so frickin sick of people bitching about the number around here.  If you don't like what ioi and company do here, find somewhere else to go.

ioi said:

Well done for totally dodging my post

Looking through some of your post history I see that you have commented yourself in the past at large discrepancies between Famitsu and Media Create figures. So if one says a game sold 30k and the other 50k then which do you believe? Go back 10 years and you had situations where one said 130k for a game and another said 220k. At that time they were both professional firms charging for their full weekly data. People obviously though that was acceptable and you would guarantee that the following week the 130k would be followed with 100k on the one service and the 220k would be followed by a 50k. Is that a better way of fixing a discrepancy? Now both weeks are wrong.

I already commented that this week we rushed the numbers out for the end of the week with only limited data. Now more data has come in adjustments have been made but due to games and consoles being sold out in some stores and not others discrepancies are likely to be larger than normal. Rest assured, that as with all data, it will be looked over in coming weeks and months and adjusted where necessary.

I stlil see no reasonable evidence for your repeated comments (in this and other threads) about the credibility of our data so I suggest you either drop it, come back with a well thought out and supported argument if you want a serious discussion about this, or go and find another site to frequent.

No, Diomedes there isn't any massive evidence as there never is with any of your comments. Similarly to the above comments, come back with some actual data comparisons and we can go through it if it bothers you that much- but you are unlikey to get anywhere since I will have already have made all those comparisons myself and be well aware and be able to account for any differences.

Very well, ioi, I will drop it for now while I gather the info. But make no mistake, this discussion will happen again once I've gathered all that I already know exists. 

Stay tuned later for JHLennon1 Strikes Back...in Hidef!

Around the Network

Rated R for Retarded

I never thought the fanboys would go as far as to attack the very numbers on this site, but it would appear I was a naive fool.

Onimusha12 said:
I never thought the fanboys would go as far as to attack the very numbers on this site, but it would appear I was a naive fool.
Certain members have been doing it for as long as I've been here (over a year).

Yeah it kinda wondered me aswell. (just repsonding primiarly to the OP)

That was a pretty big drop. Hope ioi sorts out whatever is going on.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

I think we can chalk this week up to a "rush job" but like always, ioi does the best he can do. All of the systems are in the same places, with slightly adjusted numbers. So everyone's favorite, least favorite consoles are still winning/losing.