By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Man, diomedes crying never fails to amuse. The nerd-rage is consuming him.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
Sometimes I can't resist. It's like paying dollars for something priced in euros which were meant to be pounds.

I smell win =D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Ok, since sony themselves confirmed that they have said 1.2M to retail not to consumers I will declare that vgchartz is not undertracking the ps3 by more than 10% if any at all in North america.

mM

Oh thank god, we have confirmation from Leo-j, we can all rest at ease now!!

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Ah ,now I see ,we have been seeing information from French media about the PS3 being above 500K but that isnt useful at all .GFk has to email personally every one of the fanboys of the site to confirm this it seems .

Probably the media is making up the numbers themselves .They talk with one or two guys they know in some random stores and come up with their own numbers .And ,be sure ,when the real data arrives through Gfk it will no doubt contradict radically the info the french media has been giving .Thats what you think dont you ?

And the MS guy who claimed only 500K in France some two weeks ago its just a nobody that we must not hear ,after all Ioi with his multitude of shops tracked in France that must be probably 0.1% of the market ,he knows better that the MS representative of France himself .

And now I am the nerd who tries to confound reality ?Please guys ,first learn to think straight and by yourselves .Then you should learn one or two things about plausability and factual logic .You are embarrasing yourselves ,I cant believe I am losing so much time with people that dont seem to understand so simple things .

Around the Network

By the way ,Les Echos is a subscribed member of GFk and in other occasions they have cited Gfk as source .We can continue playing the game of this data not being true because GFk hasnt emailed personally the local fanboys or just accept it as plausible data (especially since MS themselves confirmed this ) and introduce it and change the France numbers at long last .Gfk doesnt make public their data nearly ever and its thanks to the release of data due to more general media subscribed to GFk that we can access this kind of data.If we dont use it when it arrives then we are screwed as long as accuracy goes for Pal markets .

By local fanboy, do you mean yourself? Oh wait, you are in Spain...nm, you are just a fanboy...period.

Currently Playing:

Exactly who are you referring to when you say "we", such as, "If we don't use it..." Umm, haha?

Currently Playing:

Now just look at this for your proof .

http://www.zdnet.fr/actualites/informatique/0,39040745,39377078,00.htm

PS:WEWdeadeye ...were you trying to make a point ?You failed .

Actually, my point was made. You just fail at everything.

Currently Playing: