By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only one who likes BF3's campaign?

Tagged games:

I read reviews online, and they all say that the campaign is dull, but after playing it for 4 hours I thought it was pretty good. Any one?

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Around the Network

You are the 1%

NO!!! I'm really enjoying the campaign! I was actually surprised as well with all the reviews talking about the the so called "dull" story line.

Ive been enjoying it so far. Sure the story isnt the best but idk..i find the gameplay a little more interesting then other shooters. Could DICE have done more for the single player and made it better...yes..do i judge a game on single player only rather then its online? no...

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

To be fair most military FPS's campaigns are dull.

Bad Company 2's was especially bad though, so I'm not sure how BF3's will be when I play it.

Around the Network

I enjoyed it, except for the Quick Time events which seemed out of place in this game. I like the variety of missions.

The story telling method is a little over used, Plus it didnt really feel like their was an ending other than you couldn't play any longer. They should have finished it off better, even if it meant a couple more cutscenes.

i agree that the story kinda sucked, but never the less I had a good time.

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Quick time events are actually annoying.... too many of them.

The story is ok and its a overall ok thing. Not as good as say Gears of War... but the multiplayer makes up for it as it is BF basics and a ton of fun.

non-gravity said:
To be fair most military FPS's campaigns are dull.

Bad Company 2's was especially bad though, so I'm not sure how BF3's will be when I play it.

This. I've only played a few actually good military FPS campaign.

Its decent in my opinion. Certainly on par with Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. But, like someone above stated, military FPS usually have lame or uninteresting campaigns.