By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only one who likes BF3's campaign?

Tagged games:

Its just been ok so far.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

It was average at best so far, the firefights are alright, but it's annoying how the game expects you to follow the last guy, and they move at about 1m/hour, whereas I end up moving ahead of them and waiting for them to catch up, when I should be following. The AI's really need to adapt to the player's play style. The quick time events are alright, the rat one made me lol, seeing as I've failed it the first time x).

I think this game got screwed over by the reviewers, seeing as it's a multiplayer based and I doubt that all of them bothered to go online and mostly reviewed the single player, which was average at best.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

campaign,what's that? lol

oldschoolfool said:

Dude you dont ever play campaigns?

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

I haven't played the BF3 campaign but shooters are beginning to loose their appeal to me as they are just the same just on different maps and following different stories

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network
chris.m95 said:
oldschoolfool said:

Dude you dont ever play campaigns?

I do,but it's all about the multiplayer these days. that's what I was trying to say in a smart ass kind of way. 

Playing this on the PS3 , maybe it's me but it didn't seem to have any into and out of cover mechanism or blind firing plus no way to cook your grenades , changing stances felt clunky also gun recoil seemed over done then again some people might like that.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Hows the games difficulty in campaign?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

PullusPardus said:
You are the 1%

Let's occupy him.

I'm half way through, it's ok. I found it fun to play but very cliched and uninspired.