By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA up 22nd october

AbbathTheGrim said:
Some attribute the PS3 sales to Batman AC, some to miscalculations, some to the start of the holidays, but I attribute it to long coming enlightment.

Noooooooooooooooo... that's my "undertracked" feeling... the PS3 was jus adjusted up in Australia this quarter .

Off. My new Samsung D8000 3D HDTV arrived at home now... just for Uncharted 3 baby .

Around the Network

PS3 sales are huge! And Uncharted 3 is still a week away!

ethomaz said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Some attribute the PS3 sales to Batman AC, some to miscalculations, some to the start of the holidays, but I attribute it to long coming enlightment.

Noooooooooooooooo... that's my "undertracked" feeling... the PS3 was jus adjusted up in Australia this quarter .

Off. My new Samsung D8000 3D HDTV arrived at home now... just for Uncharted 3 baby .

Hopefully it is undertracked. Couldn't hurt a couple of thousand units there. :D If only the PS3 could remain above the rest of the holidays, that could put things in an interesting setting. XD

Can't wait for JP numbers.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:

i also attribute it to your great new av

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

i also attribute it to your great new av

What do you mean? That since I am the worst Sony fanboy in here people felt fond of my avatar and related it to Sony? XD I'd wish. lol I'd feel I am part of the "good fight". lol

Thanks dude. ;)

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
On one hand, I can understand the 360 drop - Sales never went down to "normal" levels after Gears 3, recent releases helped sustain high sales, its just that normal sales are finally catching up.

On the other hand... I think we're overestimating the boost Nintendo products are getting from the Holiday boost, despite no new/substantial SW.

I also think were gonna be overtracking the PS3. Those sales look a tad too high for me.

Those numbers are acually down yoy so if anything those are pretty low sales considering that last year it was sold with higher price. Of course compared to competitors great sales.

WTF at PS3 numbers, they are huge.

X360 also doing great for EMEAA and with no price cut.

Wii increasing as the holidays approach.

There have been many adjustments lately, I am really curious about quarterly numbers for the big 3.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Hopefully PS3 will break the quarter million mark this week, good chance of smashing 300k Uncharted week, so much advertising for it on UK TV.

One point about the "high" PS3 sales.

Sony prevision for the fiscal year is better than last year (15m)... so the PS3 needs to go UP in sales compared to last year to match this goal.

I think the PS3 is selling better than VGC shows here... it should be UP YoY in every big region.

We'll probably see the correct numbers when Nintendo has the meeting with investors...we'll understand better for EMEAA how PS3 and 3DS performed after the cut.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)