By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA up 22nd october

No need to gloat; the gap will go back to 3 mil easy. I have that feeling.

Around the Network
reviniente said:

When? This week there are Battlefield 3 bundle for PS3... next Uncharted 3 bundle... so I expected over 80k diff between PS3 and 360 in next two weeks... the gap before MW3 release may be 2.6.

ethomaz said:
reviniente said:

When? This week there are Battlefield 3 bundle for PS3... next Uncharted 3 bundle... so I expected over 80k diff between PS3 and 360 in next two weeks... the gap before MW3 release may be 2.6.

The gap might be 2.6 the week before MW3 releases, but then the super-silvery MW3 X360 bundle releases and after that, it's the Halo: CEA week, and then it's Black Friday, then Cyber Monday and before you know it, it's December. Nintendo permiting, the X360 will rule the holidays. So, to make a long answer short: before the end of the year. C'mon ethomaz, you've been here before, you know how this works. Not even Japan'll have a say in this (save for the Lightning ver. 2.0 PS3 bundle). I have that feeling. Trust my feeling.

reviniente said:
ethomaz said:
reviniente said:

The gap might be 2.6 the week before MW3 releases, but then the super-silvery MW3 X360 bundle releases and after that, it's the Halo: CEA week, and then it's Black Friday, then Cyber Monday and before you know it, it's December. Nintendo permiting, the X360 will rule the holidays. So, to make a long answer short: before the end of the year. C'mon ethomaz, you've been here before, you know how this works. Not even Japan'll have a say in this (save for the Lightning ver. 2.0 PS3 bundle). I have that feeling. Trust my feeling.

Good point... but I guess this year the PS3 will sell more than last year .

ethomaz said:
reviniente said:
ethomaz said:
reviniente said:

Good point... but I guess this year the PS3 will sell more than last year .

There's no reason for both not to. How goes the new HDTV?

Around the Network

reviniente said:

There's no reason for both not to. How goes the new HDTV?

I'm loving it even not knowing to use all its features... I installed the NetFlix and it works so good.

Now I just need to learn how to calibrate it better to stay with the colors of my taste .

The quality is really impressive ... the best HDTV I've ever had .

reviniente said:
ethomaz said:
reviniente said:

The gap is already 2.6 and its looking like there is no way 360 can cover up the gap. I will be very, very surprised if that happens without a downward adjustment in the PS3 nos.

mantlepiecek said:
reviniente said:
ethomaz said:
reviniente said:

The gap is already 2.6 and its looking like there is no way 360 can cover up the gap. I will be very, very surprised if that happens without a downward adjustment in the PS3 nos.

It won't revert all the gains the PS3 has made on the gap, but I'm confident that by the end of the year, it'll be around 3 mil. Holiday shopping is America's national sport.

spurgeonryan said:
reviniente said:
mantlepiecek said:
reviniente said:
ethomaz said:
reviniente said:

It won't revert all the gains the PS3 has made on the gap, but I'm confident that by the end of the year, it'll be around 3 mil. Holiday shopping is America's national sport.

You are absolutely right! My family has been planning our Christmas shopping since last month! No it all comes down to the day of thankgiving on to the next three days after!

It gets ridiculously insane. The day after you start reading about people that got trampled in a human avalanche, store clerks clubbed and mall cops stabbed.