By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What comes to mind when you think of Xbox brand?

Runa216 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

That is all :P

I love that film.

I hate the people that actually take it seriously though, man people like that piss me off.

Around the Network
Tony_Stark said:
o_O.Q said:

the other thread was not formed out of retaliation...

it wasn't even formed to bash sony, when forming topics in general its entirely up to the people who visit the threads to respond in whatever way they choose...

the ironic thing is that all i've ever heard on coming to this site is how bad sony fans are in comparison to the others and yet i see evidence everyday that thats bullshit

Clearly you have bias which is blinding you.

kowenicki said:
I think of a console that has given a prominant Japanese manufacturer, previously riding a wave of 1. mass adoption and dominance, one hell of a bloody nose, knocking them off their perch in market share and rendering them a loss making mess... I also see a console that makes many many 2. small minded fanboys act like infants having a tantrum

Great isnt it.

1. Isn't the Xbox 360 riding that exact same wave right now, more than the PS1 and the PS2 did?

2. Isn't that exactly what you are doing now?

Anyway, what o_O.Q said, he is right and what he is talking about is what pisses me off most about this website. SONY "fans" are always complained about and are always demonised.

The truth is, the people complaining about this are the problem, they are complaining about a problem that isn't there (which in turn, causes a problem). If you look through this thread, most of the comments were tasteful until some people, namely Kowenicki, had to go and ruin it. If anything it's the Microsoft "fans" that are being antagonising and causing all the arguments with distasteful comments like that, they always have to bring the PS3 into the equation.

I've been complaining about this on a daily basis now. Not because I have an agenda or a bias, but because it's a genius problem on this website. Double fucking standards.

o_O.Q said:
Tony_Stark said:
o_O.Q said:
FinalEvangelion said:
o_O.Q said:

Then the other thread should be locked too?

it wasn't even formed to bash sony, when forming topics in general its entirely up to the people who visit the threads to respond in whatever way they choose...

the ironic thing is that all i've ever heard on coming to this site is how bad sony fans are in comparison to the others and yet i see evidence everyday that thats bullshit

Anyway, I think of RROD (even though it's a non issue anymore) epic online, epic games, and amazing controllers.

yeah anyone who can't see that sony fans are the only bad portion of the gaming community while all the rest are innocent are blinded right?

Butthurt much? Your response was silly at best, nobody said the Sony fanboys were the only bad part of the community, they are, however, the largest, most vocal, and least inteligent. 

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

54.2% Failure Rate
Halo-Most Overrated Franchise
Xbox Live-Great Online Experience
Most of their sales comes from faulty RROD Replacements LOL!!!!
3 Discs(Multiple Discs)
Still doesn't have cross play with PC users.
That's mostly it.
PS:Im not trolling this is just the truth lol.

Manly men

Around the Network
Tony_Stark said:
o_O.Q said:
Tony_Stark said:
o_O.Q said:
FinalEvangelion said:
o_O.Q said:

Then the other thread should be locked too?

Anyway, I think of RROD (even though it's a non issue anymore) epic online, epic games, and amazing controllers.

yeah anyone who can't see that sony fans are the only bad portion of the gaming community while all the rest are innocent are blinded right?

Butthurt much? Your response was silly at best, nobody said the Sony fanboys were the only bad part of the community, they are, however, the largest, most vocal, and least inteligent. 

yeah anyone who doesn't share your view of the community is "butthurt" and "blinded" right? for someone who prides himself as being more intellignet than others your replies don't show it

Classic_Gamer said:
54.2% Failure Rate
3 Discs(Multiple Discs)
That's mostly it.

You know they truely are trolls when they say they're not trolling lol. 

smroadkill15 said:
Classic_Gamer said:
54.2% Failure Rate
3 Discs(Multiple Discs)
That's mostly it.

You know you're a hater when you can't handle the truth and accept the facts!

Classic_Gamer said:
smroadkill15 said:
Classic_Gamer said:
54.2% Failure Rate
3 Discs(Multiple Discs)
That's mostly it.

What truth and facts lol? Most of what you pointed out is just opinion, old news, or just wrong.

"54.2% Failure Rate" When was that survey? Oh yea 2009
"Halo-Most Overrated Franchise" Opinion
"Xbox Live-Great Online Experience" Opinion
"Most of their sales comes from faulty RROD Replacements LOL!!!!" Source?
"3 Discs(Multiple Discs)" Like what, 5% of games used more than one dics this gen?
"Still doesn't have cross play with PC users." Several games have been crossplatform like Shadowrun and Universe at War.
T"hat's mostly it."
"PS:Im not trolling this is just the truth lol."

You are trolling HARD so just stop before you get banned. That's my advise, I suggest you take it.   

smroadkill15 said:
Classic_Gamer said:
smroadkill15 said:
Classic_Gamer said:
54.2% Failure Rate
3 Discs(Multiple Discs)
That's mostly it.

What truth and facts lol? Most of what you pointed out is just opinion, old news, or just wrong.

"54.2% Failure Rate" When was that survey? Oh yea 2009
"Halo-Most Overrated Franchise" Opinion
"Xbox Live-Great Online Experience" Opinion
"Most of their sales comes from faulty RROD Replacements LOL!!!!" Source?
"3 Discs(Multiple Discs)" Like what, 5% of games used more than one dics this gen?
"Still doesn't have cross play with PC users." Several games have been crossplatform like Shadowrun and Universe at War.
T"hat's mostly it."
"PS:Im not trolling this is just the truth lol."

You are trolling HARD so just stop before you get banned. That's my advise, I suggest you take it.   

I'm not going to bother responding because like you said I might be banned, but just so you know almost everyone who is SMART knows most of the Xbox360's sales come from faulty RROD Replacements LOL!!

I know like all my friend who play 360 who has the Pro bundle have brought at least a new one because of RROD.They trade it in at Gamestop for credit then buy a new one.My friends used that towel trick for a temporary fix to ensure Gamestop wouldnt find out it was a faulty console.

Dude, im just saying its pretty much FACTUAL that most of the 360's sales come from RROD replacements and if you cant accept that then you pretty much are the definition of butthurt.

Over 55million Xbox360's Sold and only about 30million are Xbox live gold accounts.

Sounds like 25 million sales are just RROD replacements to me.