By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Total War demo and trailer released!

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
That is really cool! I can not wait to see how this turns out.

this

This. This what? What are you talking about! 

• One-word response placed after a quote on a message board as an affirmation of the author's agreement with the quoted person's view or opinion. Com...
  • is your name anywhere in your name?

Around the Network

I've tried it and I gotta say I'm impressed. The Deku's are awsome! And I had Ganondorf and his desert thieves kill Saria and her army of pesky woodchucks! *evil laughter* It was a little bit weird seeing the Great Deku Tree in battle though.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

This takes us back to a very interesting discussion: should Nintendo encourage well respected third parties to freely develop new games under their recognized Brands? Metroid: Other M left a bittersweet taste in most of the fans out there but I think we should encourage Nintendo to do this.

I would love to see what Bioware can do with Star Fox or The Legend of Zelda, by instance.

not too bad at all...

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Fans have been waiting for a Zelda RTS ? O_o

Taggin' this, I'll check later at home.

hmm.. i might have to check this out when i get home. i'm kinda tempted to download here at work, though...

EDIT: okay, as a matter of fact, i'm downloading it right now at home (remotely); ha! can't wait to get home!

pariz said:
    This takes us back to a very interesting discussion: should Nintendo encourage well respected third parties to freely develop new games under their recognized Brands? Metroid: Other M left a bittersweet taste in most of the fans out there but I think we should encourage Nintendo to do this.

I would love to see what Bioware can do with Star Fox or The Legend of Zelda, by instance.

I agree there are so many talented studios out there that are capable of creating amazing games. I think a major reason Nintendo doesn't out source is because they have to pay the developer in either a lump sum or royalties. But I think Nintendo could benefit big time by out sourcing some of its internal franchises to third parties.

Nintendo could also benefit from hiring third party studios to create new IP for Nintendo. This would be a great idea maybe hire Keiji Inafune's new studio!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I'm throwing my money at the screen, but nothing's happening! I always wanted to see a game like this in the Zelda universe - the Legend of Zelda has always been associated with the adventures of a lone hero traveling throughout the land, but there's also plenty of room in the mythology for epic warfare between the full might of the armies of kingdoms. Link needs a rest, at any rate - he can't keep winning all of Hyrule's battles by himself :P Let's see what the Hyrulean Civil War and the Imprisoning War look like!

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition