kowenicki said:
YOY

360 UP 14% (14k)
PS3 DOWN 5.7% (5k)
Wii DOWN 31% (28k)

DS+3DS UP 9.2% (9k)
PSP DOWN 45% (13k)

PS2 DOWN 13% (2.5k)

Looks nice... PS3 has the chance to be UP YoY in this week... really great .

Yep

PS3 possibly just slightly up YOY

360 should manage to be up about 10% YOY  (incredible with no price cut, dont you think?)

Wii will be down hugely.... circa 30% down.

I dont know about the United States but here in mainland europe you can get the 250gb for about 220 euro with forza 3 and crysis 2 at most retailers while the ps3 is 250 everywhere

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:

Wii will be over tracked by more than 100K I think.

It will be the end.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

New PS3 commercial gave the hardware bump.

good batman sales

the Wii and kinect are on the holiday march

Above & Beyond

ethomaz said:
shanbcn said:
Why PS3 is down YOY? Last month NPD showed it was up 20%, so this month it wont even sell on par with last year? I dont think so.

There are adjustments... this week will be UP YoY in future .

Off. Your avatar team is nice but my team will be the winner in Fifa World Cup this year... Neymar, Ganso and Borges will show the power of the football .

finally my suspicions that you are proved was Brazilian. ... Of course I could have seen I could simply type your counter trophies, but still ...

Only a Brazilian would be to mulling over the numbers of GT5 when no one elsecares. Or stick with this paranoia about the gap between 360 and PS3 or the notes of"Uncharted 3".

It must be hard for Sony to have been treated like crap. Or have a PS3 for $ 4,000 back in 2006. And having seen the 360 grow in popularity and acceptance in Brazil.

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
firelink said:
PS3 is overtracked.

And your reason behind this statement is?

Call it a hunch

Batman opened big!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Dark_Feanor said:
ethomaz said:
shanbcn said:
Why PS3 is down YOY? Last month NPD showed it was up 20%, so this month it wont even sell on par with last year? I dont think so.

There are adjustments... this week will be UP YoY in future .

Off. Your avatar team is nice but my team will be the winner in Fifa World Cup this year... Neymar, Ganso and Borges will show the power of the football .

finally my suspicions that you are proved was Brazilian. ... Of course I could have seen I could simply type your counter trophies, but still ...

Only a Brazilian would be to mulling over the numbers of GT5 when no one elsecares. Or stick with this paranoia about the gap between 360 and PS3 or the notes of"Uncharted 3".

It must be hard for Sony to have been treated like crap. Or have a PS3 for $ 4,000 back in 2006. And having seen the 360 grow in popularity and acceptance in Brazil.

Now that I think about it... I can say the PS3 is the most successful console this gen in my county ... Sony Brasil is so happy with it here .

I live in São Paulo and regularly attended Santa Efigêcia and several other stores in Shopping Centers... I know I'm talking about... there a lot of brazilian news supporting that too .

Wii picking up a bit of momentum finally, should at least be able to put comparable numbers to the Sony and MS goliaths during the holidays. Kirby and Zelda will definitely help

I dont know people are acting like the wii sold a lot more at 30% increase...it only about 14k increase for the wii compared to 12k for the ps3...remember its easier to make a bigger percentage increase when its a less amount

This week
X360 114,743 (+6%) 33,680,189
PS3 82,699 (+17%) 21,121,756
Wii 62,462 (+31%) 42,112,417

Last week
X360 107,910 (+2%) 33,565,446
PS3 70,473 (+2%) 21,039,057
Wii 47,757 (+11%) 42,049,955