By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 13.. I'm hooked!

Tagged games:

finalrpgfantasy said:
you can get ff 6, 7 and 9 from the psn. And you should wait for the remake of ffX.

yeh im buying the X remake day 1! 

hmm  might get 6,7,9 from PSN but may wait till the Vita is out so i can play them all on there. or just play them on PSP now aha

Around the Network

also on my iphone i just looked in the App store and 1,2 & 3 are on there!!! do you think i should buy them on there or get them 3 off PSN?
im slightly worries about the no buttons issue

PlaystaionGamer said:
also on my iphone i just looked in the App store and 1,2 & 3 are on there!!! do you think i should buy them on there or get them 3 off PSN?

Dude, just finish XIII first! XD

As I said, X is the most similar to XIII so it may be a good idea to play it after XIII or XIII-2, to avoid shocks.

But finish XIII and judge the whole game first :P

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

As I said, X is the most similar to XIII so it may be a good idea to play it after XIII or XIII-2, to avoid shocks.

aha oh yeh, im talking about after im done with 13! yeh il get 13-2 next then after that it depends on how far away the X remake is.. i know Square Enix takes its time. Cough /versus cough

chances are when you play the classics from the PSN store, you might see why most dislike 13.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

my order: X > XIII > VII > IX > Crisis Core (PSP) > VIII

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

I recommend play VII first to see the epicness of the series, it has ugly graphics and of course no voice acting but still it's such an awesome game. Also you should try FFX because it's similar to XIII (I loved both)
Don't know why so much hate around VIII and XIII but these are excellent games too.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Hey I also really enjoyed 13! And I also loved Crisis Core for the psp! great game!
haven't finished any other games in the series, but Im planing to!
couldn't finish number 9 on the psOne back then.
HD version of X for Vita, will get day one! and probably others if I have the time

PlaystaionGamer said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

aha oh yeh, im talking about after im done with 13! yeh il get 13-2 next then after that it depends on how far away the X remake is.. i know Square Enix takes its time. Cough /versus cough

Oh I see your about the same as me with the final fantasy franchise. I will also get Vita, and the FF X!

But hey really take your time! FF games are soooo long, and you cant really play any other game beside them! so FINISH before buying another! :)

(ff crisis core isn't that long, you could get that also on vita I guess! )

also I would not recomend to buy them on smartphones! Thats what you have a ps3 and vita for! you can play it on both devices and only pay once :)!

thanks so much for all this advice.. im more then confused BUT am excited to go into this series.

why do they change the Gameplay so much then? is it actually that different?
also just watched gameplay fron 13-2.. whats going on with all the 1 button battles?