By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Name "Sony"

It's funny how all the trolls leave their respective caves for these kind of threads. It's "twin" sister, the xbox thread is also filled with them, some even proeminent members on this forum.

OT - Quality products, albeit over-priced (at least here in Europe) and a good console run for the past three generations.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

--FOREVER--

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Quality hardware, quality software, shitty business model.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

brendude13 said:
Blood_Tears said:
Gotta love all the hate in this thread, now someone make one for MS and see if we can match it :)

I know, some of the replies have been very trollish indeed. Many of them have been fair criticisms but others have just been fanboys making the most of this opportunity.

Goddbless said:
1. Overpriced and overrated.
2. PlayStation
3. Arrogance

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but you can't criticise products for being overpriced and overrated when you have Dance Central, a Kinect game, in your play list. Let alone 3 other Xbox 360 games. People aren't going to take you seriously with an obvious bias like that.

I fail to see what Dance Central has to do with anything. I personally feel that Sony Televisions and Laptops are Overpriced and also Overrated by most consumers. A former girlfriend of mine was raised on the notion that if it's Sony it's quality no matter what it is. I believe those days have passed. Do I have to have a PS3 game in my now playing list to say that? It's not like the question was "What comes to mind when you hear Playstation?", it was asking about the name Sony.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

Wow forgot how epic PS1 boot up was.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

DeduS said:

Awwww yes. The best sound my ears ever heard after i hit a power button. :)

Acevil said:
It use to be quality, but the last decade has made me think brand killing.

this.  except its about the last 5 years instead of 10.  

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Skynet

Eriksson