By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Name "Sony"

you attack its weak point for massive damage

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Around the Network

real-time...weapon change

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Quality

• Playstation.
  • Reliabilty / High quality.
  • Varied first-party games.
  • Great games.
  • This sexy bastard:

This thread proves that irrational console fanboyism is still alive and well - especially people clinging on to 2006.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

Playstation 2 and Walkman the two most successful products Sony launched.

camera's.

FinalEvangelion said:

This thread proves that irrational console fanboyism is still alive and well - especially people clinging on to 2006.

I honestly had no idea this thread would get so much hate. I guess people are starting to show who they really are. (-____-)

Playstation.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Once upon a time it was "quality", but now with mediocre TV's (many manufactured by their competitors anyway) and their nasty history of rootkits and security I think "meh!" is probably about right, not bad, not good, just indifference.