By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - In this topic it is the year 2035

Sorry for pointing out the obvious, as I'm sure you're all very aware of what year it is.

Anyway, what sort of things have been going on in your life recently? Life is pretty good, but I'm still waiting for a hoverboard :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

YAY! Finally Sega released Shenmue 3! And im gettin it for my Playstation 8! That outfit that make me turn into Ryo Hazuki are soooooooooo fucking awesome!

italo244 said:
YAY! Finally Sega released Shenmue 3! And im gettin it for my Playstation 8! That outfit that make me turn into Ryo Hazuki are soooooooooo fucking awesome!

I still think they released the PS8 too early

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
italo244 said:

I still think they released the PS8 too early

Yeah, Blizzard didnt even released Diablo 4. =

I'm looking forward to the now imminent release of half life episode 3.
GT8 is coming out soon with 4k resolution and 200 cars on track. Featuring Tour de France and downhill mountain biking as its latest additions after running out of anything to add with a motor. It is rumored camel races will be added as DLC.

Around the Network

I really can't wait to see how Modern Warfare 31 is, I've been looking forward to this game for 6 months, which was after I bought Modern Warfare 30 of course, because last months Call Of Duty Kart 9 was terrible, they didn't include Captain Price :/

Whoa, my life is so amazing it can't be described with words. Who would've told me back in 2011.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I cannot wait for the new Metal Gear Solid game. It takes place between Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2. But after MGS: Big Boss' Legacy, But before MGS: Battle of the Metal Gears. It's about Snake fighting Big Boss who returned from the dead using nanomachines. And he's teaming up with The Boss who never died, she just got token by the Patiots who brought her back to life using cybernetics.

i have parkison's disease

President Newell seems to have delayed his tax cuts AGAIN. At this rate, Half Life 2: Episode 3 will be out before they come into effect.

Has anyone seen Lord Walton around? There are some bugs that need fixing and I'm really beginning to wonder when that site split is going to happen.

PS: Last Guardian will be GoTY.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective