By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lets Play a Game Of Luck: What game is releasing/Released on your Birthday?

First go here

http://vgreleases.com/ReleaseDates/All-11-2011.aspx?OrderBy=sortdate

now look at the dates and filter your birthdate, list the games that will release on your birthday this year or the next, or games that were released on your birthday this year.

mine is 20th of November... which means the game that is releasing is.... dun dun dun!

Zelda Wii 
(Wii)

HELL YEAH!!!
So what about you? whats the game that is on your birthday?

Around the Network

Assassins Creed 3 aparently, didnt even know such a game exists

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Mass Effect 2, No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, MAG, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars.

This is what I remember from last year. The last time my birthday fall on a Tuesday before 2010, was 1999. Tuesday is the most common release date in NA. 

Every game listed for Nov.1st will be released 1 day, yes that's 1 day before my birthday. I'm extremely unlucky.

No games are coming out on my bday =(

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Around the Network

Twisted Metal and Binary Domain (never heard of it).

nothing but twisted metal is very close, and black knight sword is one day after.

Victoria a house divided is coming out on my sisters birthday which is a day i always forget.

Mythe said:
No games are coming out on my bday =(

that happened to me last year. i feel you.

Upcoming: none

In 2011: LittleBigPlanet 2, Plants vs Zombies for the DS, and Mass Effect 2.

RCTjunkie said:
Upcoming: none

In 2011: LittleBigPlanet 2, Plants vs Zombies for the DS, and Mass Effect 2.

LBP2 is the perfect birthday gift