By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games have you preordered for the next 2 months?

I have Uncharted 3 collectors and Assassins Creed collectors pre-ordered.... I'm probably gonna get the Metal Gear Solid Collection pre-ordered too....

Starting from september I got Disgaea4, Resistance 3, FIFA 12, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection and Dark Souls..... >_

Around the Network
sepisfu said:
Laurel Aitken said:
I pre-ordered Uncharted 3, Collectors edition. But only because here in Mexico they will give the collectors edition at the same price that the standard edition if you pre-order it.

Plus I want fifa 12 and Batman:AC, but I'm broke =(

wow Free upgrade to collectors edition is awesome, how much is the actual game over there?

990 pesos, Which is 73.5 us dollars (that's allready with taxes).

Although certain games like FIFA 12 have been retailing for less (750 pesos,  55USD)

Laurel Aitken said:
sepisfu said:
Laurel Aitken said:
I pre-ordered Uncharted 3, Collectors edition. But only because here in Mexico they will give the collectors edition at the same price that the standard edition if you pre-order it.

Plus I want fifa 12 and Batman:AC, but I'm broke =(

wow Free upgrade to collectors edition is awesome, how much is the actual game over there?

990 pesos, Which is 73.5 us dollars (that's allready with taxes).

Although certain games like FIFA 12 have been retailing for less (750 pesos,  55USD)

73 is a good price for collectors edition , in Canada it is 100 bucks + tax which comes in total to $112

None! But ill be picking up U3 on the first. If i get a 3DS then ill get it in December with Mario 3D and MK7

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Batman, U3, Skyrim and AC Revelations

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
Boutros said:
I had Dark Souls and Batman pre-ordered. Dark Souls for the limited edition and Batman because it was 10$ off and it comes with a steelbook case.

For the next 2 months, I have Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim and Zelda pre-ordered. All 4 because they were 20$ off.

Futureshop E3 sale :P

Uncharted 3 and MW3 for me. So busy till mid december. Will find time to finish of single player campaigns. 

green_sky said:
Boutros said:
I had Dark Souls and Batman pre-ordered. Dark Souls for the limited edition and Batman because it was 10$ off and it comes with a steelbook case.

For the next 2 months, I have Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim and Zelda pre-ordered. All 4 because they were 20$ off.

Futureshop E3 sale :P

Uncharted 3 and MW3 for me. So busy till mid december. Will find time to finish of single player campaigns. 

Exactly! lol

badgenome said:
sepisfu said:
badgenome said:
Saints Row: The Third (because it looks so awesome!) and Uncharted 3 (which doesn't look so awesome, but I preordered it out of pity because it's gonna flop so hard).

Seriously you preordered uncharted 3 because you don't wanna the game flop? lol

Nah. I do want it to flop, but I also feel bad that it's going to flop...

Please, explain how this makes any sense. I think you've set yourself up for a joke you cannot execute.

EDIT: After thinking about it, I think I get what you're saying. You want Uncharted to flop because you're tired of other devs forcing the cinematic experience in their games when it simply doesn't fit; they just make a game cinematic for the sake of it (stealth games in particular). You think Uncharted, being the leader in cinematic gaming, flopping would encourage devs to grow a spine & make their own games with their own vision

However, if Uncharted were to flop, you would feel bad because Sony would have no big game for the holiday, which would lead to low holiday sales, X360 sales increasing in EMEAA & possible PS3 discontinuation.

I understand you now.

Jay520 said:
badgenome said:
sepisfu said:
badgenome said:
Saints Row: The Third (because it looks so awesome!) and Uncharted 3 (which doesn't look so awesome, but I preordered it out of pity because it's gonna flop so hard).

Seriously you preordered uncharted 3 because you don't wanna the game flop? lol

Nah. I do want it to flop, but I also feel bad that it's going to flop...

Please, explain how this makes any sense. I think you've set yourself up for a joke you cannot execute.

EDIT: After thinking about it, I think I get what you're saying. You want Uncharted to flop because you're tired of other devs forcing the cinematic experience in their games when it simply doesn't fit; they just make a game cinematic for the sake of it (stealth games in particular). You think Uncharted, being the leader in cinematic gaming, flopping would encourage devs to grow a spine & make their own games with their own vision

However, if Uncharted were to flop, you would feel bad because Sony would have no big game for the holiday, which would lead to low holiday sales, X360 sales increasing in EMEAA & possible PS3 discontinuation.

I understand you now.

On the one hand, I want it to fail because bathing in the tears of Sony fanboys grants me eternal youth and a massive erection. But at the same time I'll feel kind of bad for Naughty Dog when it does flop because they work so very hard on their shitty Tomb Raider clone.

Absolutely nothing!

I know I am going to get Uncharted 3, but I am in a state. I pre-ordered the Explorer's Edition, but Gamestop UK did a very un British thing and took the money from me immediately, which meant I had to cancel it and now they have run out, so I am holding on and hoping that will get some more in. If they don't I may just have to pre-order the standard edition

The other game that I am certain to get is AC Revelations, but I can't decide which edition to get of that, though I am leaning to the Animus edition, as historically, Ubisoft have done a good job with their collector's editions

I may also get CoD MoD 3, Skyrim or Battlefield, but I am not sure about getting any of them at launch