By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games have you preordered for the next 2 months?

i  have preordered Rayman Origins, Uncharted 3, BF3, and Assassin's creed Revelations

Also i wanna buy fifa 12, ratchet and clank all for one and resistance 3 if they go on sale

Around the Network

Saints Row: The Third (because it looks so awesome!) and Uncharted 3 (which doesn't look so awesome, but I preordered it out of pity because it's gonna flop so hard).

badgenome said:
Saints Row: The Third (because it looks so awesome!) and Uncharted 3 (which doesn't look so awesome, but I preordered it out of pity because it's gonna flop so hard).

Seriously you preordered uncharted 3 because you don't wanna the game flop? lol

sepisfu said:
badgenome said:

Nah. I do want it to flop, but I also feel bad that it's going to flop... if that makes sense.

badgenome said:
sepisfu said:
badgenome said:

Nah. I do want it to flop, but I also feel bad that it's going to flop... if that makes sense.

Who cares if it flops or not enjoy the game ;)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
i pre-ordered Zelda special edition (gold) from gamestop

What is the bonus do you get with the game?

The best preorder bonus i get is for Rayman Origin , i get beyond good and evil HD edition free

spurgeonryan said:
sepisfu said:
spurgeonryan said:

The best preorder bonus i get is for Rayman Origin , i get beyond good and evil HD edition free

It comes with a gold zelda wii controller, and a zelda soundtrack I believe. What else? I do not remember. The game!

wow nice if it comes with a zelda controller

I had Dark Souls and Batman pre-ordered. Dark Souls for the limited edition and Batman because it was 10$ off and it comes with a steelbook case.

For the next 2 months, I have Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim and Zelda pre-ordered. All 4 because they were 20$ off.

spurgeonryan said:
sepisfu said:
spurgeonryan said:

It comes with a gold zelda wii controller, and a zelda soundtrack I believe. What else? I do not remember. The game!

That gold Wiimote looks so sexy!

I have not pre-ordered a single game because I am broke.