By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Walking Dead season 2 thread **SPOILERS**

Right off the bat, Carl is annoying as hell. And really, in a zombie world, his parents aren't up his ass, knowing where he is at all times? C'mon, he's just fucking shit up too much. I don't mind losing Dale, he may have been a voice of reason but no one was trying to hear him. I knew something was up when they had him going on this emotional rant. Not saying I knew they were gonna kill him off but something seemed odd to me with Dale getting so much face time.

I think that their prisoner will escape and that it ties into next season nicely. Hell even if the dude doesn't escape, I think next season will have the group come into contact with this band of 30 murdering rapists.

@ryan, I don't usually watch Talking Dead until Monday night (tonight) so don't spoil anything for me. That's hilarious about T-Dog too. I forgot all about his ass until they showed him tonight.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
At some point don't the zombies brains have to deteriorate? Once the brainstem rotts off? The rest of their flesh goes away. Anyone know the actual life cycle of a zombie?

I imagine it varies depending on what exactly made the zombies become zombies. 

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I can't believe Dale died like that!!!

but that also brings up a questions...zombies are suppose to be these decaying beings...how in the world did one manage to rip someones(in this case Dale's) stomach open?

Few things that are killing me right now.

1) Why the F is Carl walking around so much? What kind of parents would live in a world like that and not have that kid tied to one of their hips.

2) I think very soon we HAVE to start seeing some zombies dying off as their bodies have to be still decomposing and eventually shit just has to stop working.

3) Good bye Dale... meh.

4) I would have shot that kid on the fence. Rick's sense of morality in this new world at this time, is not right. When zombies are past (as greater majority has to die off within a year), then civilization can restart with appropriate communities again.

5) Did anyone else think 'OMG Zombie cow!!!' and get all excited that the virus has jumped species?

6) Also, why was the zombie not still eating when Dale walked up? Seems like a disconuity in the way they've presented zombies up till now.

arcane_chaos said:
I can't believe Dale died like that!!!

but that also brings up a questions...zombies are suppose to be these decaying beings...how in the world did one manage to rip someones(in this case Dale's) stomach open?

My wife was complaining to me about that too.I don't have a real problem with this unexplained super strong zombie who couldn't get out of 8" of mud but was able to rip Dale's stomach open, but I can see how some would.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I am so happy that AMC has given us 10 minutes of show time. I swear to god if I have to sit through one more commercial that last 5 minutes, and the show only last 4 minutes before the next commercial I will skip next week to spite them!

Also People going crazy on this show. I wish Carl and Ricks wife would just be taken away by some government agency for testing until the show ends in 10 seasons.

I meant to reply to this gripe earlier. I've gotten so used to using at least a 20 minute buffer when watching tv shows that I record on the dvr that I'd recommend trying it yourself. What you gain by circumventing the bullshit commercials is well worth the adjustment.

FUCK. I watch this in the UK so I'm episode behind. First thing I saw on this thread was "I can't believe Dale died".

Yeah sorry about that guys. This thread has been going since the season began and I don't think it's been an issue until now. Can I edit the title? If not then just assume that whenever you see this thread active, usually Sunday night into Monday, that it's the U.S. audience discussing the most recent episode and that there will be spoilers.

Ok, I edited the title and was going to edit the OP but I did include a spoiler alert when I started the thread back in October. I'm sorry none the less for not initially including it in the title.

pezus said:
But anyway, it's barely a day since the episode aired! Not everyone lives in the US and can watch it "live". I know it's my fault for coming in here, I just clicked it since it was in the hot topics and BAM the spoiler was right in my face!

So when you clicked on it, it didn't take you to the very first post?

pezus said:
toadslayer72 said:
pezus said:
But anyway, it's barely a day since the episode aired! Not everyone lives in the US and can watch it "live". I know it's my fault for coming in here, I just clicked it since it was in the hot topics and BAM the spoiler was right in my face!

So when you clicked on it, it didn't take you to the very first post?

Nope, it took me to where I left off last time

I see, so you've been here before. I guess you were lucky in the past to not have anything ruined for you.