By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Walking Dead season 2 thread **SPOILERS**

Im going to give the show a 7 out of based on the fact that the conflict is really between the characters and not the zombies. I would much prefer a night/dawn/day of the dead-style zombie shootemup. Also the actual dialogue is pretty good for a drama, but not perfect.

Around the Network

Missed the last coupld episodes last season because it comes on so late here (like 9P or 10P) & having issues with things being recorded to my TIVO (actually DDR from Charter) that I didn't set up & other stuff I set up to record doesn't for some reason!  Totally sucks to miss your favorite show & not know what's going on in order to get caught up!

Any juicy tidbits appreciated, I last saw them finding the "walkers" in the barn at the farm house they were staying at while looking for that little girl.  Did they ever find her?

Thanks for any info & look forward to next season!

Sincerely,

Jo Bounds

Respectfully,

Jo Bounds

This shows get flack but in terms of cable shows the ratings for this are massive!!

PhoenixWulf said:

Missed the last coupld episodes last season because it comes on so late here (like 9P or 10P) & having issues with things being recorded to my TIVO (actually DDR from Charter) that I didn't set up & other stuff I set up to record doesn't for some reason!  Totally sucks to miss your favorite show & not know what's going on in order to get caught up!

Any juicy tidbits appreciated, I last saw them finding the "walkers" in the barn at the farm house they were staying at while looking for that little girl.  Did they ever find her?

Thanks for any info & look forward to next season!

Sincerely,

Jo Bounds

I suggest you find a way to see it. I'd imagine you could find the full episode online somewhere (it's episode 207) but AMC only seems to have a recap http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-walking-dead-highlights-episode-207-pretty-much-dead-already 

I noticed that AMC also has this week's full episode available to watch.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

BasilZero said:
Saw the review from IGN, havent seen the episode yet, but I cant believe their still focusing on being in the farm.

I understand the gripe from a viewers perspective but in reality, the farm seems like it would be a good place to dig in. I mean would you rather be traveling around looking for god knows what and getting yourself in all of these dangerous scenarios? I wouldn't. But as far as the show is concerned, I'm guessing they are going to have to leave the farm to keep it fresh. The walkers will probably overrun the place or some shit.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
BasilZero said:
toadslayer72 said:
BasilZero said:
Saw the review from IGN, havent seen the episode yet, but I cant believe their still focusing on being in the farm.

I understand the grip from a viewers perspective but in reality, the farm seems like it would be a good place to dig in. I mean would you rather be traveling around looking for god knows what and getting yourself in all of these dangerous scenarios? I wouldn't. But as far as the show is concerned, I'm guessing they are going to have to leave the farm to keep it fresh. The walkers will probably overrun the place or some shit.

Yeah that would be the logical thing to do , to barricade the farm in some way to keep more walkers out, but ya it would get stale storyline wise xD

Well if they ever get enough walkers that they cannot shoot or hit with shovels , then a barracade will not matter much anyways. If Ft. Benning was over taken..... Concertina would  not stop them, machine guns, explosions, water, etc. Oooh! I hope someone gets a flame thrower soon on this show!

The farm seems somewhat isolated though. I think the only walkers that were shown there where the barn walkers and that disgusting one in the well. But you are right that IF there are ever enough of them then it doesn't matter.

Damn, I don't wanna hear any whining about action this week. How epic was the beginning with that walker trying to slide through the windshield headfirst, a la T-1000 through the helicopter windshield. Dude was ripping the skin off his own face to try to get to Lori, awesome. This shit is really ramping up for the Rick and Shane showdown which should be good but I wonder if they are going to kill Shane off. It looks like they fight in next week's show and I can't figure what the outcome of that will be. Maybe Shane splits off to form his own faction or join another group? I can't see them outright killing him because his character is pretty crucial. Maybe in the middle of their fight, an outside force will threaten both of them and they will have to join forces...who knows. It was a fucked up episode though....very tense moments.

Rick is starting to annoy me with his warped sense of morality they should have shot the guy on the fence and bounced.

Also Glen and his over emotional self are getting annoying her needs to man up.

Shane is a bad ass cant wait to see him and Rick go at it

Shane should never have done the hair cut, I don't much like it, doesn't fit him :/

toadslayer72 said:
Well we are back online. First off, I have to say I was wrong as could be about Herschel. I am glad that he's seeing the light though, it was a quick 180 but I'm glad it's happened, maybe he won't be so annoying now.

What can I say, another great episode. It's funny that those two Philly guys were far more threatening than the damn walkers could be. I mean with the walkers it's like, ok they want to eat me....that's it. Regular humans in that world is like, ok, they want to drink my water, fuck my wife, steal my guns, plot and scheme to take me over. That's worse than biting zombies. I'm so glad Rick bucked those dudes down. I knew right from the get go that there was going to be some gun play but I did think that Glen would be involved with his rifle. I guess Rick's cop's instincts just took over.
I'm guessing that Lori's little car accident will serve as an abortion for Rick's/Shane's baby, a nice and tidy way clean up that storyline. Also, that chic back at the farm who has a fever.......I'm gonna guess she'll become a walker even though it didn't look like she was bitten or scratched. Perhaps a new way to contract the walker virus.

Interesting views there but i liked hershal before. Yh he was too fixed on his ideas but he showed the others hope and sometimes thats the quality you need to survive in those situations. I sorta feel sorry for im because hes now lost everything he believed in.  Also can i just say I HATE shane. He is a right dickhead and he seems to be getting worse. Think hes gonna kill the old guy next (i forget his name) but i hope its rick who finally kills/exiles him. I think that the girl whos sick will become a walker too unless hershal stops drinking and gets back to her ASAP. 

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt