By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT5 vs F4 graphics (from in cockpit)/sound youtube comparison video--updated with DF comparison.

What is better for each game?

Sound: Forza 4 29 6.26%

Sound: GT5 6 1.30%

Graphics: Forza 4 14 3.02%

Graphics: GT5 67 14.47%

Sound/Graphics: Forza 4 109 23.54%

Sound/Graphics: GT5 144 31.10%

Sound: Both about the same 1 0.22%

Graphics: Both about the same 6 1.30%

Sound/Graphics: Both about the same 16 3.46%

See results. 69 14.90%

Total:461
yo_john117 said:

Also in case anyone has missed it here's the Inside Sim Racing preview of F4.

loved the built in aids part......awesome sim indeed,

good preview can't for the actual review

Around the Network
selnor said:
yo_john117 said:
selnor said:
This debate still going?

LOL.

Forza 4 and GT5 are a big deal lol :P

Ive got bored with this sort of thing on VGC. It always has the same outcome. LOL. Lopsided.

Theres better more balanced and factual forums for Graphics and comparions than VGC out there. VGC a become a horrible forum for this sort of thing. So unfactual and full of people who think they know better than facts and developers. 

Hence why I stopped bothering with this thread. ;)

I'll stay with the sensible Microsoft forum. Alot less D*ck stroking going on.LOL

Yeah I suppose but Vgchartz is the only forums I go on so I have to just make do with it :D

goforgold said:
yo_john117 said:

What does that even mean?

RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:

Good preview, can't wait for the actual review.

Was that really so hard?

Yes it was

yo_john117 said:
goforgold said:
yo_john117 said:

ummm it means I enjoyed the preview and I'm highly anticipating the full review.......

Around the Network
pezus said:
I actually agree with goforgold here. He really only posts facts (and gifs), and I think he's being judged unfairly. As he pointed out, users such as Nsanity with obvious flamebaits get a free pass but goforgold didn't?

this...

or as that one guy would say...

Quoted 4 Truth

pezus said:
I actually agree with goforgold here. He really only posts facts (and gifs), and I think he's being judged unfairly. As he pointed out, users such as Nsanity with obvious flamebaits get a free pass but goforgold didn't?

No, plain and simple his actions in this thread weren't acceptable. And not all his stuff was facts, there was a lot of BS in there whenever he talked about F4. His stuff about GT5 i'm sure was all pretty much spot on. But you guys should not think it's acceptable to act immature like that on these forums, it really shows a lack of good judgement.

And for the record I think nsanity should have been banned as well since some of the stuff he said was pretty immature and pointless as well.

pezus said:
Michael-5 said:
pezus said:

Mass Effect 2 came out last year :O. It was maybe in the top 15 then, at best. It just isn't very technically impressive.

Still beats anything on consoles. I dunno about 15 games better then it, but there definatly were a few shooters. ME2 wasn't designed to max out the graphical capabilities of a PC, just the 360. PC just offers higher resolution, and slightly better texture detail.

For a console game ME2 still looks awesome. Better then most MP games, and when it was exclusive, it was in the same league as 360's better looking games, and even PS3's good looking games too.

I wasn't saying that the PC version didn't beat console games (although even that's arguable; UC3, Gow3 are more pleasing to me despite the lower resolution). My opinion still stands; ME2 looks sterile with little detail when you don't look at the characters.

But most of the game is a close up of characters and talking to them.

I dunno, 1080p naive still blows me away as someone who doesn't have a gaming PC. Maybe if I got used to the resolution, I would agree with you.

To each their own, but UC3 and Gears 3 do look pretty good compared to ME2 for PC.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

goforgold said:

Mass Effect....Gears of War.....the last 10 pages dedicated to that pointless poll, I mean I knew you guys needed to derail the thread seeing as you had no arguments left but goddamn lmao, and lol at Micheal calling it peace

and as always

oh and to mods, the gifs I posted was of MY!!! feelings and thoughts on the matter, they weren't directed towards the people I was quoting geese, and I backed up all my points with facts

and Micheal-5 deserved to made fun of, because he unlike me "played GT5 and Forza" all my statements towards Forza was presented in the form of questions....because I haven't played it, He on the other had "played GT5", how can you play something and be that wrong about it is just unbelievable and is deserving of all criticisms especially considering the audacity and cock-sure mentality he had in this thread. And please, please because I'm NOT a MS fan...ask me to prove it...I actually can and will.

And you deserved to be banned. As for GT5, I have played a good amount of it. I gave cars to osama and ethomaz, expensive cars. geez, what more proof do you want?

Wrong? Stop forcing your opinions onto others. I think Forza 4 looks much better then GT5, and is as a sim and game better overall. There is nothing wrong about that, and I don't laugh at you for thinking the opposite, no matter how silly it is to me to think that way. Do you not understand why you were banned?

It was so peaceful when you left

We don't care about your excuses. You were banned because you were being insulting and acting like a child. Treat others with respect if you wish to be treated with respect. Please no more shit, we enjoyed the peace, debating was so much more enjoyable the last 5 days.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

pezus said:

You make a credible point with him, and he returns with... "Your so wrong, I'm peeing myself laughing" and then posts an insulting gif. Then when you defend your point, he calls you blind and basically an idiot. How are we judging him unfairly?

If I started making posts laughing at people for liking GT5 more because of rain, night driving, and go karts, and posting gifs intended to demean people shouldn't I get banned just the same?

It's called being an adult and treating others with respect. If you can't contribute to the debate, don't comment at all. Don't belittle other posters. Thats what his ban was for, and it was only 5 days, so he should be happy. I've seen people get banned for months for similar offences.