By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Songs you associate VGC users with (slow connection warning)

I thought this would be a fun thread to create.  Here are a few songs that I associate with VGC users.  I'll try to think of some more later.  So link a song if possible and list the user it reminds you of.

badgenome - Since badgenome is always goofy and saying crazy shit it reminds me a little of Weird Al so I picked one of his most classic songs.

d21lewis - Picked this song because when I think of d21lewis I think of sexy Zapp Brannigan!

edit - RolStoppable - Took down original song due to Rol outrage and replaced it with his preferred song

Around the Network

*thumbs up*

Pretty cool idea! I just doubt that many will contribute... Let's see

Dr.Grass said:
*thumbs up*

I believe you can come up with at least one song for someone.  Pick someone special!

Carmina - I believe many users would agree to this song being associated with her.

RolStoppable said:
That song is garbage. I rather have people associate me with something that is more like "What the hell is this about, seriously. - Oh wow, now I get it. Hahaha."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cba68f_IloA

Ah man, I thought that was pretty good song for you since your country of origin gets confused every now and then.  When I first clicked on your link I was like wtf?  then I looked up at the song title.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Dr.Grass said:
*thumbs up*

I believe you can come up with at least one song for someone.  Pick someone special!

You are quite good at motivation sir!

CGI-Quality

kowenicki said:

Easy!!

ETHOMAZ

"My Favourite Game" from the album "Gran Turismo".

You will not find a more appropriate user/song combo anywhere.

Well, Ethomaz is going to be very popular in this thread, because I was planning on posting Candy's video, by Paolo Nutini. I already said to him that his avatar reminds me of this video... Ok, ok, that's not exactly what asked, but close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3xYXGMRRYk&ob=av2n  Can't embeb.

My song, around this fucking stupid forum

Half the fuckers on this site:

PBroy's song is deffo this, no question.