By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Songs you associate VGC users with (slow connection warning)

Another D21 song....

Around the Network

i can give the mock turtles to the turtle,can you dig it,it's the only one i can think of from back in the day in the UK

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

i can give the mock turtles to the turtle,can you dig it,it's the only one i can think of from back in the day in the UK

Can you dig it?  We can dig it! 

it's funny because i probably would be like a snape type if i was in a fantasy land,he turns out good in the end right doesn't he

Above & Beyond

DirtyP2002

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

Some reason....  I thought of Turtles Movies....

My first tape that I ever owned was a tape provided by Pizza Hut with the Turtles.  This was back in the days where they said tapes instead of cds or the blu (e) ray whatchamacallit.

pezus said:
Soleron said:

The hell!

<3

@seth yes the tmnt movies came to mind,mt younger brother was turtle ninja crazy at the time but i quite liek the mock turtles song

what about this for the pigeon guy,we know who he is,a kids programme i remeebr

not sure why but wessle/evil banana suity the pixies and monkey gone to heaven,good song anyway

Above & Beyond

D21.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTeXkHfWYVo