By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Songs you associate VGC users with (slow connection warning)

rutea7 said:
i dedicate it to everyone in this forum old enough to have played 8 bit games ;)

http://youtu.be/SAJKwRogzfc

LOL, thanks, although it made me feel older!    Anyway, back in those times, I liked Mario, but it wasn't my fav amongst the classics, I preferred Pengo and BurgerTime, for example...

About my associations, for some unknown reasons I associate RolStoppable to Pippi Longstocking   

And kowenicki to the Oasis, but not a song in particular, just because they are from Manchester and sometimes he's as grumpy as Noel Gallagher... Oh wait, he never wrote he actually ISN'T!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Decided to dedicate this song to spurgeonryan on behalf of Rol since he has now crowned him VGC Madman

Alby_da_Wolf said:

About my associations, for some unknown reasons I associate RolStoppable to Pippi Longstocking   

That song is pretty crazy and cracked me up on how it sounds.  ¿I'm sure Rol will be pleased with that dedication?

sethnintendo said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

That song is pretty crazy and cracked me up on how it sounds.  ¿I'm sure Rol will be pleased with that dedication?

Yeah, maybe for the very reason I don't know Swedish, I found it wackier than the Italian version I listened to countless times when I was a kid.    And about Rol, yes, I suppose, but he'll never admit it!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

This thread is brilliant

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
This thread is brilliant

Is this the first time your seeing this thread?

No but it's the first time I decided to post in it.

trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis

That was quite painful to endure.  And what the heck was Shatner smoking?  He split into three and sang with himself!!  Who thought thiswas a good idea!? I used to like the song, "Rocketman", too.  Never again.  Never again.

*shakes head*

d21lewis said:

That was quite painful to endure.  And what the heck was Shatner smoking?  He split into three and sang with himself!!  Who thought thiswas a good idea!? I used to like the song, "Rocketman", too.  Never again.  Never again.

*shakes head*

Never????  How about this version....

sethnintendo said:

I thought this would be a fun thread to create.  Here are a few songs that I associate with VGC users.  I'll try to think of some more later.  So link a song if possible and list the user it reminds you of.

[...]

edit - RolStoppable - Took down original song due to Rol outrage and replaced it with his preferred song

What's the matter, chicken?   

#7, 1:00

Seece ;)