By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:
@Prof: You do realize hatmoza was told after I blocked him night 1 that "his action had been blocked." After Trucks the next day stated how he was informed of being blocked, I informed everybody that the same thing actually occurs with my role. Hatmoza never thought I was the oracle, that is just silly. Hatmoza knew I was a roleblocker from day 2. He didn't know I was also a doctor, but he knew I was a roleblocker.

Really? He cleared you 100% as the town blocker, despite the town blocker flipping that morning? Hilarious!

It is also the reason why he says that absolutely both of you need to survive. Because one without the other would be useless.

You have no clue.

Had you read the dead thread, you would have seen that I already knew he was some kind of linked role (though I thought it was receiver), and everyone agreed that the whole interaction at the beginning of day 2 doesn't make any sense. It's one of the reasons why the two of you looked so suspicious. Because both of you were having logic failures and clearing yourselves with no solid proof.

HAHA, your whole trust in him wis a misunderstanding!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I can't talk for others but I would have voted for anyone who behaved like you did. Especially, after the last game where two whole days of discussion were monopolized by the Linkz affair.

WHICH TURNED OUT BEAUTIFULLY AMIRITE!!! LOLOL

On top of it Linkz even had a huge piece of evidence against him, being another player flipping miller, which severely calls his claim into question. AND HE LIVED 3-4 IRL DAYS. Only to turn out to be an important role!

Please Trucks, bring your A game, I know you're capable.

Part of my A game is lynching lying townies so that doesn't fare well for you.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I can't talk for others but I would have voted for anyone who behaved like you did. Especially, after the last game where two whole days of discussion were monopolized by the Linkz affair.

WHICH TURNED OUT BEAUTIFULLY AMIRITE!!! LOLOL

On top of it Linkz even had a huge piece of evidence against him, being another player flipping miller, which severely calls his claim into question. AND HE LIVED 3-4 IRL DAYS. Only to turn out to be an important role!

Please Trucks, bring your A game, I know you're capable.

and if I was actually a restricted post role, your A game would be what?
Also, PS: you unvoted me.

Prof as vette had pointed out elsewhere when I said I would use my role on you night one had you lived it was in reference to my rolecop ability. So FF and I would have known you were hated night one.

As much as you like being on your high horse about how fast the town lynched you. If was because you were hated. The votes they put on you would have only had you at L1. Even linkz had hit L1 at one point day one last game before people unvoted again.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Restricted post role?

I don't remember unvoting you.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Restricted post role?

I don't remember unvoting you.

Yes, why do you think I was asking to be copped?

I also said "there's nothing in my pm rules that says I can't get someone to prove me wrong"

Wonktonodi said:
Prof as vette had pointed out elsewhere when I said I would use my role on you night one had you lived it was in reference to my rolecop ability. So FF and I would have known you were hated night one.

As much as you like being on your high horse about how fast the town lynched you. If was because you were hated. The votes they put on you would have only had you at L1. Even linkz had hit L1 at one point day one last game before people unvoted again.

And it would have been wasted because I would've claimed had I been given the opportunity. Half of your success depended on finding all the power players. All you'd know at that point was that I was a hated unkillable survivor.

theprof00 said:

Yes, why do you think I was asking to be copped?

I also said "there's nothing in my pm rules that says I can't get someone to prove me wrong"

That's the point where your lies got the best of you. You had already stated that you were guilty upon investigation, you asking to be copped created a contradiction in your discourse which to me is a pretty good reason to vote for someone.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:

And it would have been wasted because I would've claimed had I been given the opportunity. Half of your success depended on finding all the power players. All you'd know at that point was that I was a hated unkillable survivor.

knowing that would have been a lot. We would know that you couldn't be night killed so we woudln't waste it.  We would know you would be easier to lynch and could have taken you out on our own potentially later in the game.

Prof who in this game wasn't a power besides you?

Hat didn't have an active role but enabled radish

TOS power

Vette Power

Baal power

Heph power

even St could be called a power

Though had you lived if would have been a very different game one I think I would have been much less liekly to win.

Ah yes, you are right.
You never unvoted. You voted, then got in an argument, then you completely backed down and never unvoted.
Thanks for that.