By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sad fact between the dead thread the mafia thread and post game posts. There are more posts than there where in the game.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Yes, why do you think I was asking to be copped?

I also said "there's nothing in my pm rules that says I can't get someone to prove me wrong"

That's the point where your lies got the best of you. You had already stated that you were guilty upon investigation, you asking to be copped created a contradiction in your discourse which to me is a pretty good reason to vote for someone.

Sigh.

In a game where a restricted poster is forced to say something, then it is not a lie. I see your point Trucks, but in the game YOU were playing, there didn't exist the possibility of a restricted poster, despite your own outlandish role. It didn't matter how many times I said that my role was strange or that people aren't very familiar with roles, or that my role made me claim miller, the idea of the role never occurred to you.

One day, there will be a restricted poster (I promise not in my game, because it's too obvious now), or there will be a crazy cop, or there will be a godfather, and it won't occur to you that unknown roles in an unknown setup is not a good source of evidence.

theprof00 said:
Ah yes, you are right.
You never unvoted. You voted, then got in an argument, then you completely backed down and never unvoted.
Thanks for that.

I didn't back down. I was happy to see you lynched and I still don't regret it... at all.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Ah yes, you are right.
You never unvoted. You voted, then got in an argument, then you completely backed down and never unvoted.
Thanks for that.

I didn't back down. I was happy to see you lynched and I still don't regret it... at all.

ok whatever, you had a great game, so you can talk.

Umh prof, you can't argue against a stunt strategy being good when your role says "hated".

If anything, your name would have gotten you unvotes at L-1 (heck I was about to myself).

Basically your role said you were smeared in gas and you decided to light a match... so you got burnt.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Not true, Hat was pressuring people to vote.
I would have gotten the hammer regardless.

That has nothing to do with it.
If you wanted to unvote, you would've done it.

To be honest, I expected Hat to recognize a weird role and defend me.

Tell me this hatmoza:  did you even once, in the course of the entire game, vote to lynch me, your "A Number One top mafia suspect certainty"? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Yes, why do you think I was asking to be copped?

I also said "there's nothing in my pm rules that says I can't get someone to prove me wrong"

That's the point where your lies got the best of you. You had already stated that you were guilty upon investigation, you asking to be copped created a contradiction in your discourse which to me is a pretty good reason to vote for someone.

Sigh.

In a game where a restricted poster is forced to say something, then it is not a lie. I see your point Trucks, but in the game YOU were playing, there didn't exist the possibility of a restricted poster, despite your own outlandish role. It didn't matter how many times I said that my role was strange or that people aren't very familiar with roles, or that my role made me claim miller, the idea of the role never occurred to you.

One day, there will be a restricted poster (I promise not in my game, because it's too obvious now), or there will be a crazy cop, or there will be a godfather, and it won't occur to you that unknown roles in an unknown setup is not a good source of evidence.

Miller claim --> "Don't bother investigating me" --> "No wait, please investigate me" --> lynch this crazy person.  If you'd left out the middle part, people might have fallen for your post-restriction gambit. 

Also, your promise is just another lie to try to make it TOTALLY A SURPRISE when you do in fact put post restrictions in all the roles in your next game. 

As for myself, I don't plan on ever putting "you must post false information" post restrictions in any roles I hand out, but you have given me an idea on something I WOULD do ...

Oh man I want to host a game now. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Trucks said this: "Here's another bit of information for this day opening: I'm not sure why I got this information but I was informed that I was the lucky guy who had the chance to enjoy Heph's first and only lap dance."

I then IMMEDIATELY said this: "I'm actually glad you said that Trucks. I was informed with my role that should it affect a target, they will be informed that it affected them (but I won't be informed).

This tells me that you aren't the killer. It also tells me you are willing to provide the truth to help us try to solve things."

I said this to tell Hatmoza: Oh by the way Hatmoza, I targetted you. Due to the nature of my role, you have been informed via PM that my role had an effect on you.

HATMOZA WAS INFORMED THAT HE WAS BLOCKED JUST LIKE TRUCKS. So yes, immediately after the roleblocker was just killed, Hatmoza was able to confirm me 100% town knowing I was yet another roleblocker.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.