By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Playing on your level would be beneath me so why would I stoop that low?  

Maybe you should take your head out of the clouds?

You first

mine was better, and more well thought out.

Maybe you should disappear for a while, then come back and insult me in some lachadaisical manner typical of your play.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
teehee, you thought it was baal the whole time, Hat.

Everyone, don't let Hat's posturing get to you. The vanity is merely a joke. He knows he sucked.

"I thought that the matrix references were weird considering my role, but I didn't know that it was intentional :("
??? Everything is ALWAYS intentional radish; Which is why I know that Vette voted me because I was a distraction, not because he thought I was scum, because he intentionally wrote it at his vote.

And Hat, I always put that much thought into my moves. I wouldn't call it overkill. That level of thought comes as quickly to me as it does for you normies to think "take out knife, stick it in nutella, smear it on bread".

Look, you can't have a misunderstanding with telling two sides of the story. If you're late to work, and your excuse is, "I thought the bus would come on time today", both sides of the story are that 1, you thought wrong, and 2, the bus was not on time.

For me, I thought you guys could play mafia.

Watch out or you'll have to install patio doors on your house to fit in your big head.

Bottom line is you played your role in the worst possible way I can imagine.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Everyone, don't let Hat's posturing get to you. The vanity is merely a joke. He knows he sucked.

"I thought that the matrix references were weird considering my role, but I didn't know that it was intentional :("
??? Everything is ALWAYS intentional radish; Which is why I know that Vette voted me because I was a distraction, not because he thought I was scum, because he intentionally wrote it at his vote.

And Hat, I always put that much thought into my moves. I wouldn't call it overkill. That level of thought comes as quickly to me as it does for you normies to think "take out knife, stick it in nutella, smear it on bread".

Look, you can't have a misunderstanding with telling two sides of the story. If you're late to work, and your excuse is, "I thought the bus would come on time today", both sides of the story are that 1, you thought wrong, and 2, the bus was not on time.

Watch out or you'll have to install patio doors on your house to fit in your big head.

Bottom line is you played your role in the worst possible way I can imagine.

I said my role was atypical. Others vote despite also having atypical roles, and despite the rules saying that some roles have specific claim conditions on Day 1.

Makes so much sense.

also, Vote: Trucks, for simply parroting what others are saying without bringing any insight to the table.

theprof00 said:

I said my role was atypical. Others vote despite also having atypical roles, and despite the rules saying that some roles have specific claim conditions on Day 1.

Makes so much sense.

also, Vote: Trucks, for simply parroting what others are saying without bringing any insight to the table.

How's that for insight? Final-Fan was a Mafia Jack-Of-All-Trades, that's pretty atypical. He could have easily made a fool out of himself like you did, saying he has a weird role and you would have let him get away with it?

Signature goes here!

I thought you guys would look before leaping.
In all my time, I've Never seen a lynch go down that quickly on Day 1. Don't even ask how it happened when everyone had atypical roles as well. And on me no less. I never get lynched. Linkz went 4 IRL days before being lynched AFTER a miller flip that wasn't him!

What happened was extraordinaire, which suggests that something else was going on. Possibly revenge, or grudges. Or sheer retardedness. Sure I helped. I admit that I wanted to have attention in order to pull the nightkill (which was going to happen according to wonk), but there have been a hundred cases where similar role claims have gone unpunished for several days.

What got me lynched is my name.

You can call it whatever you want. Anyone who can look at the evidence objectively can tell that this was not typical behavior from town, and there was more than enough reason to exert caution, or at least benefit of the doubt.

Sorry Trucks, I disagree.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Makes so much sense.

How's that for insight? Final-Fan was a Mafia Jack-Of-All-Trades, that's pretty atypical. He could have easily made a fool out of himself like you did, saying he has a weird role and you would have let him get away with it?

dramatic moment*

It's not enough to lynch him, either.

More related to the point, Hatmoza was being a complete fool and I knew he was atypical, so gave him the benefit of the doubt given that my role was atypical.

theprof00 said:
In all my time, I've Never seen a lynch go down that quickly on Day 1. Don't even ask how it happened when everyone had atypical roles as well. And on me no less. I never get lynched. Linkz went 4 IRL days before being lynched AFTER a miller flip that wasn't him!

What happened was extraordinaire, which suggests that something else was going on. Possibly revenge, or grudges. Or sheer retardedness. Sure I helped. I admit that I wanted to have attention in order to pull the nightkill (which was going to happen according to wonk), but there have been a hundred cases where similar role claims have gone unpunished for several days.

You can call it whatever you want. Anyone who can look at the evidence objectively can tell that this was not typical behavior from town, and there was more than enough reason to exert caution, or at least benefit of the doubt.

I can't talk for others but I would have voted for anyone who behaved like you did. Especially, after the last game where two whole days of discussion were monopolized by the Linkz affair.

Signature goes here!

@Prof: You do realize hatmoza was told after I blocked him night 1 that "his action had been blocked." After Trucks the next day stated how he was informed of being blocked, I informed everybody that the same thing actually occurs with my role. Hatmoza never thought I was the oracle, that is just silly. Hatmoza knew I was a roleblocker from day 2. He didn't know I was also a doctor, but he knew I was a roleblocker.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Oh Jesus fucking christ, give it up already.  You played horribly, I wasnt the only one to vote you out, stop whining that you lost. 

I'm sorry you can't play on my level, and when confronted with it, make up a lie to make it look like you were actually paying attention and expertly wading through the "garbage". :D

Ok now you're just stealing my trolling material! xD

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

I can't talk for others but I would have voted for anyone who behaved like you did. Especially, after the last game where two whole days of discussion were monopolized by the Linkz affair.

WHICH TURNED OUT BEAUTIFULLY AMIRITE!!! LOLOL

On top of it Linkz even had a huge piece of evidence against him, being another player flipping miller, which severely calls his claim into question. AND HE LIVED 3-4 IRL DAYS. Only to turn out to be an important role!

Please Trucks, bring your A game, I know you're capable.