By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:
Also, what sick minds we have for thinking when Hatmoza said he is what every girl grows up dreaming of being equating to a prostitute...wtf, it meant a princess, LOL

I thought he said it ironically... and I didn't know of the princess role so :p (though at the time I hadn't had the clarification on my role and I thought I was a prostitute myself, so it was fresh in my mind).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I don't know why I said prostitute

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

As Linkz said in the dead thread, I was hinting more than ever in this game. I was eager to find out who the Oracle was, but I guess all the matrix references, spoon bending, or re-cues, and oreos weren't enough for Radish to come to the conclusion that I knew he was out there and town.

I was having way too much fun this round.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I thought that the matrix references were weird considering my role, but I didn't know that it was intentional :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

teehee, you thought it was baal the whole time, Hat.

Everyone, don't let Hat's posturing get to you. The vanity is merely a joke. He knows he sucked.

"I thought that the matrix references were weird considering my role, but I didn't know that it was intentional :("
??? Everything is ALWAYS intentional radish; Which is why I know that Vette voted me because I was a distraction, not because he thought I was scum, because he intentionally wrote it at his vote.

And Hat, I always put that much thought into my moves. I wouldn't call it overkill. That level of thought comes as quickly to me as it does for you normies to think "take out knife, stick it in nutella, smear it on bread".

Look, you can't have a misunderstanding with telling two sides of the story. If you're late to work, and your excuse is, "I thought the bus would come on time today", both sides of the story are that 1, you thought wrong, and 2, the bus was not on time.

For me, I thought you guys could play mafia.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Everyone, don't let Hat's posturing get to you. The vanity is merely a joke. He knows he sucked.

"I thought that the matrix references were weird considering my role, but I didn't know that it was intentional :("
??? Everything is ALWAYS intentional radish; Which is why I know that Vette voted me because I was a distraction, not because he thought I was scum, because he intentionally wrote it at his vote.

And Hat, I always put that much thought into my moves. I wouldn't call it overkill. That level of thought comes as quickly to me as it does for you normies to think "take out knife, stick it in nutella, smear it on bread".

Look, you can't have a misunderstanding with telling two sides of the story. If you're late to work, and your excuse is, "I thought the bus would come on time today", both sides of the story are that 1, you thought wrong, and 2, the bus was not on time.

Oh Jesus fucking christ, give it up already.  You played horribly, I wasnt the only one to vote you out, stop whining that you lost. 

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Oh Jesus fucking christ, give it up already.  You played horribly, I wasnt the only one to vote you out, stop whining that you lost. 

I'm sorry you can't play on my level, and when confronted with it, make up a lie to make it look like you were actually paying attention and expertly wading through the "garbage". :D

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

I'm sorry you can't play on my level, and when confronted with it, make up a lie to make it look like you were actually paying attention and expertly wading through the "garbage". :D

Playing on your level would be beneath me so why would I stoop that low?  

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Maybe you should take your head out of the clouds?

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Maybe you should take your head out of the clouds?

You first