By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:
Trucks said this: "Here's another bit of information for this day opening: I'm not sure why I got this information but I was informed that I was the lucky guy who had the chance to enjoy Heph's first and only lap dance."

I then IMMEDIATELY said this: "I'm actually glad you said that Trucks. I was informed with my role that should it affect a target, they will be informed that it affected them (but I won't be informed).

This tells me that you aren't the killer. It also tells me you are willing to provide the truth to help us try to solve things."

I said this to tell Hatmoza: Oh by the way Hatmoza, I targetted you. Due to the nature of my role, you have been informed via PM that my role had an effect on you.

HATMOZA WAS INFORMED THAT HE WAS BLOCKED JUST LIKE TRUCKS. So yes, immediately after the roleblocker was just killed, Hatmoza was able to confirm me 100% town knowing I was yet another roleblocker.

i was a freindly (very much so) neighboor... with a side order of watcher.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Yes, why do you think I was asking to be copped?

I also said "there's nothing in my pm rules that says I can't get someone to prove me wrong"

That's the point where your lies got the best of you. You had already stated that you were guilty upon investigation, you asking to be copped created a contradiction in your discourse which to me is a pretty good reason to vote for someone.

Sigh.

In a game where a restricted poster is forced to say something, then it is not a lie. I see your point Trucks, but in the game YOU were playing, there didn't exist the possibility of a restricted poster, despite your own outlandish role. It didn't matter how many times I said that my role was strange or that people aren't very familiar with roles, or that my role made me claim miller, the idea of the role never occurred to you.

One day, there will be a restricted poster (I promise not in my game, because it's too obvious now), or there will be a crazy cop, or there will be a godfather, and it won't occur to you that unknown roles in an unknown setup is not a good source of evidence.

Miller claim --> "Don't bother investigating me" --> "No wait, please investigate me" --> lynch this crazy person.  If you'd left out the middle part, people might have fallen for your post-restriction gambit. 

Also, your promise is just another lie to try to make it TOTALLY A SURPRISE when you do in fact put post restrictions in all the roles in your next game. 

As for myself, I don't plan on ever putting "you must post false information" post restrictions in any roles I hand out, but you have given me an idea on something I WOULD do ...

Oh man I want to host a game now. 

like... "a nightmare before christmass"?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I'm confused. Are you saying you had no blocking role?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Trucks said this: "Here's another bit of information for this day opening: I'm not sure why I got this information but I was informed that I was the lucky guy who had the chance to enjoy Heph's first and only lap dance."

I then IMMEDIATELY said this: "I'm actually glad you said that Trucks. I was informed with my role that should it affect a target, they will be informed that it affected them (but I won't be informed).

This tells me that you aren't the killer. It also tells me you are willing to provide the truth to help us try to solve things."

I said this to tell Hatmoza: Oh by the way Hatmoza, I targetted you. Due to the nature of my role, you have been informed via PM that my role had an effect on you.

HATMOZA WAS INFORMED THAT HE WAS BLOCKED JUST LIKE TRUCKS. So yes, immediately after the roleblocker was just killed, Hatmoza was able to confirm me 100% town knowing I was yet another roleblocker.

That logic is so full of failure I can only guess that your mind was blown when I told you.

Trucks said he was danced for.
You said that makes sense because in this game, people will receive a notice if something happens to them, and that makes you trust him since you knew it was honestly the case. (forgetting to point out that mafia could also say this. In fact, better that a mafia say it since it makes it look like he's harmless as a kill still went through)
You weren't saying anything specific to Hatmoza. Hat started the day with "I had a dream that someone copped me". It's hard to tell exactly what happened without the flavor since the game had weird ways of reffering to roles (ie; dancer was actually a watcher) and that lap dance meant watching, so whatever happened to Hat, one thing is obvious, he didn't think you were a blocker.
The chances that there are two pro-town roleblockers in a single game is ridiculous. Had he thought you were a blocker, he would have immediately assumed you were a scum blocker. In fact, if you follow his train of thought that day, he goes after Radish, the oracle. He thought YOU were the oracle, and radish was a blocker (scum blocker).

Sorry to break it to you, your idol is a very goodlooking dummy.

Hephaestos said:
Baalzamon said:

i was a freindly (very much so) neighboor... with a side order of watcher.

funny how everyone though you were a roleblocker to the point where ff and I were thinking baal a friendly neighbor

Around the Network

Prof, your logic is the flawed logic. I said that you will be informed if you have been AFFECTED by my role on night 1. How would anybody have been affected by my role on night 1, or for that matter, on ANY night if I was an oracle. Would you be told "You have been oracled?" That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

How, as an oracle, was I able to be almost certain after night 2 that Radish was not scum? Because I oracled him? LOLOLOLOL. NO. Clearly my role was not oracle. For gods sake, I said something along the lines of this on the third day "Unless both of those actions were completed by one person, Radish is not mafia". How in the FUCK can this not be interpreted as meaning, by the way, Radish could not do anything last night, so unless 1 mafia member could do both of these things, Radish is not a member of the mafia.

Hatmoza, if you HONESTLY thought I was an oracle (I really don't care if you admit it, but if you honestly did, while playing the game, think I was an oracle), then you are a fucking dumbass.

Baalzamon said:
Prof, your logic is the flawed logic. I said that you will be informed if you have been AFFECTED by my role on night 1. How would anybody have been affected by my role on night 1, or for that matter, on ANY night if I was an oracle. Would you be told "You have been oracled?" That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

How, as an oracle, was I able to be almost certain after night 2 that Radish was not scum? Because I oracled him? LOLOLOLOL. NO. Clearly my role was not oracle. For gods sake, I said something along the lines of this on the third day "Unless both of those actions were completed by one person, Radish is not mafia". How in the FUCK can this not be interpreted as meaning, by the way, Radish could not do anything last night, so unless 1 mafia member could do both of these things, Radish is not a member of the mafia.

Hatmoza, if you HONESTLY thought I was an oracle (I really don't care if you admit it, but if you honestly did, while playing the game, think I was an oracle), then you are a fucking dumbass.

Hatmoza: "By all means, if we have a pro-town killer, kill F-F. Splatter his fucking brains for saving his scum buddy Radish from today's lynch!

Doctor, it is really important that you ensure baalz and I's safety. Just do your best damn it. And if I do fall, remember, ponder at my revealed role and think doubly hard on who to protect the following night"

He's specifically referring to you as the oracle, since his role is oracle enabler.

My logic isn't flawed. And you did not properly hint at your role. Again, Hat could not think you were the blocker since he thought Heph was the town blocker. At least he wouldn't have 100% cleared you.

And your point about "affect", that's semantics. It could be easily misinterpreted.

And remember, Hat said that he had a dream saying he had been copped. Perhaps trucks detective'd him and thought it was oracle. He definitely thought you were oracle though. That much is certain.

Well in that case, I'm going to laugh all night long at how stupid Hatmoza was, LOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, let us laugh together, LOLOLOL....I'm going to save some laughing for later.