By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September NPD: X360 #1 438k, PS3 374k, Wii 240k, 3DS 260k, DS 145k

Will the NDS pass 50 million?

Yes! 65 61.32%

No 10 9.43%

I'm on the fence 12 11.32%

See Results 18 16.98%

Total:105

hahaha @ 3DS

:/

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
hahaha @ 3DS

:/

Having jack shit! amount of software isn't going to help, November will be godly though ,super mario 3D.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

I don't follow NPD much, but is this WW numbers or just NA?

smroadkill15 said:

USA only. Also surprised Wii did that well. Anyways I'm off for today, friends over. 

Acevil said:
smroadkill15 said:

USA only. Also surprised Wii did that well. Anyways I'm off for today, friends over. 

What kind of friends?

Around the Network
Acevil said:
smroadkill15 said:

Alright thanks. 

Acevil said:
smroadkill15 said:

NPD is more important.

BHR-3 said:
nice PS3 numbers wonder if VGC has under tracked it the past month or so else where

360 still beasting i see, take some notes sony thats what happens when you release a hardcore M rated TPS with an epic story, full campaign co-op, and horde mode

lol im a huge gears fan and all but epic story????? I was laughing every single time Marcus said "Dad." Its just hilarious how cheezy the gears 3 story is compared to the other two. It doesn't really fit well with the way the charachters look.

my opinion of course

w00t at ps3 numbers compared to VGCz ... looks much more healthy post price-cut.

In regards to the PS3 number, whether it is 364k or 374k, a small amount of rounding can easily make up the difference.

Microsoft sold 438k 360's and had 42% current gen market share.  Nintendo sold 240k Wii's.

If they really had 41.6% market share (rounded to 42%), that would put the PS3 at 374.9k.  Any rounding on Sony's 20% number, or the sales numbers for the Wii or 360 would also muddy the number.