By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hitman Absolution 15 minute Playthrough lets discuss it....

Around the Network

Now, first off, i hope its not this linear.... and second how did Agent 47 suddenly have super X-ray vision?
other than that , it looks great, but... i hope its not linear, this might be a toturial level like the past games, or i would be vewy vewy sad, thats one of the main reasons why this series is so great.

Oh man, I can't wait for this game. Unfortunately, I can't watch videos on my phone, so I have a few questions for anyone who wants to help me out:

1. How does it look compared to past Hitman games
2. How linear is it?
3. I know it's going to be more casual, but is it dumbed down too much (SC: Conviction)

Thanks.

I'm aware of the x-ray vision. That doesn't bother me much. It doesn't really change the gameplay much. It's essentially just a map considering the info it shows. I'm mainly concerned with the linearity & the choices & options we have.

pezus said:
Looks like 47 got some augmentations from Adam Jensen, and some skills too!

Next thing you know, Lara Croft gets weapon mods.... oh wait.

didn't watch the whole thing..don't wanna spoiler too much. BUT I agree it kinda looked a bit too linear..but maybe this is one of those very first levels where the purpose is to let the player get the hang of the controls and such?

I really hope it's good...HUGE Fan!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Great lighting. Hope this is more like Blood Money and less like Contracts.

Hitman is one of the best series' I've ever played.

I have faith in them.

Jay520 said:
Oh man, I can't wait for this game. Unfortunately, I can't watch videos on my phone, so I have a few questions for anyone who wants to help me out:

1. How does it look compared to past Hitman games
2. How linear is it?
3. I know it's going to be more casual, but is it dumbed down too much (SC: Conviction)

Thanks.

I'm aware of the x-ray vision. That doesn't bother me much. It doesn't really change the gameplay much. It's essentially just a map considering the info it shows. I'm mainly concerned with the linearity & the choices & options we have.

graphically it looks great.

its as linear as uncharted based on this video, until the end, there is the usual hitman stuff, disguises and random interactions.

its more uncharted than SC , there is a lot of climbing and melee,  

credit to gaf

I believe this sums it up quite nicely

^^
its not like Splinter Cell invented the stealth mechanics, jeez,