By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analysts - Xbox 360 Sales Nearly Double That Of Wii's

Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
dem 3ds numbers just can't be right...can it? 0_o

Did you see his 3DS prediction last month?

most probably did :S but can't remember what it was...was it understated big time as well?

It was 135,000 vs the actual which was 235,000+. 

LAWL..what's up with patchy? isn't he like the biggest captain obvious around? :S he can't even do that properly nowadays

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

most probably did :S but can't remember what it was...was it understated big time as well?

LAWL..what's up with patchy? isn't he like the biggest captain obvious around? :S he can't even do that properly nowadays

He could be right on the 3DS this month, but I think he is being a pess towards Nintendo, because of his own personal bias.

Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

He could be right on the 3DS this month, but I think he is being a pess towards Nintendo, because of his own personal bias.

I thought his only beef was with ninty home consoles and he preferred ninty handhelds. :S oh well don't like the guy at all...not even in an amusing sense. I doubt the 3ds numbers will be that low for this month.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I think:
360 will be undertracked by about 50k.
3DS will be overtracked by 20k.
PS3, Wii spot on.
DS undertracked by 20k.
PSP spot on.

morenoingrato said:
I think:
PS3, Wii spot on.
DS undertracked by 20k.
PSP spot on.

In relation to our numbers or Pachter's predictions?

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
postofficebuddy said:
morenoingrato said:
I think:
PS3, Wii spot on.
DS undertracked by 20k.
PSP spot on.

In relation to our numbers or Pachter's predictions?

Our numbers.

That would mean that if 3DS was overtracked by Patcher we would be abysmal.

VGC data.

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/88148/usa-retail-preview-for-september-2011/

M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I thought his only beef was with ninty home consoles and he preferred ninty handhelds. :S oh well don't like the guy at all...not even in an amusing sense. I doubt the 3ds numbers will be that low for this month.

He's got nothing against Nintendo in general, Nintendo fans just don't like hearing anything bad said about Nintendo's business choices ... regardless, apparantly he got 3ds and ds round the wrong way, or whatever site reported it did, and he got them spot on in that case.

But I agree, I don't think 3ds will do as low as he suggest this month.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=135316

NPD thread going up early to discuss NDS passing 50 mill

really, who cares, Xbox360 will never reach the Wii saleswhise and Nintendo is the big winner of this gen

Nintendo could still support the Wii and keep sales higher but they choose to support 3DS and focus on WiiU instead, which is normal

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^