By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analysts - Xbox 360 Sales Nearly Double That Of Wii's

Wii- 95 million, 360- 59 million, PS3- 54 million. Even if the Wii would (all of a sudden) stop selling, the 360 and PS3 would take 3 or more years to catch up to a Non HD top selling system. If they stop announcing newer machine coming out. Now, Nintendo will release its newer machine to market before Microsoft jumps the gun and way before sony can mean anything. This will give the lower selling competitors to see whats under Nintendo's new machine hood and (COPY and add alittle more power) as much as they can, while mantaining (alittle) differance to claim or not "HD" upgrades. Patcher, who couldn't analize himeself out of a papper bag keeps "TRYING" to read into trends and always comes up "INCORRECT" or following (Fanboy) trends, like adding "motion control" cause the other TOP selling machine has it. Some day I would love to read that both 360 and PS has surpassed Nintendo's machine but (FANBOYS) bait with weekly and or monthly sells cause IT's NOT GONNA HAPPEN, EVER cathing up to the 95 million sold and counting cause now you have to release you new machines in light of what the leader is doing...

Around the Network
mightyERone said:

Wii- 95 million, 360- 59 million, PS3- 54 million. Even if the Wii would (all of a sudden) stop selling, the 360 and PS3 would take 3 or more years to catch up to a Non HD top selling system. If they stop announcing newer machine coming out. Now, Nintendo will release its newer machine to market before Microsoft jumps the gun and way before sony can mean anything. This will give the lower selling competitors to see whats under Nintendo's new machine hood and (COPY and add alittle more power) as much as they can, while mantaining (alittle) differance to claim or not "HD" upgrades. Patcher, who couldn't analize himeself out of a papper bag keeps "TRYING" to read into trends and always comes up "INCORRECT" or following (Fanboy) trends, like adding "motion control" cause the other TOP selling machine has it. Some day I would love to read that both 360 and PS has surpassed Nintendo's machine but (FANBOYS) bait with weekly and or monthly sells cause IT's NOT GONNA HAPPEN, EVER cathing up to the 95 million sold and counting cause now you have to release you new machines in light of what the leader is doing...

Looks like you can't read either.

I reckon 360 is close to 450K, PS3 is rightly around 270K and wii below 175K.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Sounds about right to me.

Seece said:
ethomaz said:
My NPD prediction for September.

360 - 360k
PS3 - 300k
Wii - 200k

lol really, only a 60k gap? Sounds like wishful thinking but ok.

MS has been averaging 7more than 70k weekly for the entirity of this year and was 77k last month, not gonna believe that sinks now. So 70 x 5 = 350k + Gears boost.

I'd be surprised if it did 350k or under.

Hummmm... maybe 360 can do a little better... 380-400k?

Around the Network

dem 3ds numbers just can't be right...can it? 0_o

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Do these include the PS3 price drop. Im sure that will help Sony back into first place for the month.

M.U.G.E.N said:

Did you see his 3DS prediction last month?

Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

most probably did :S but can't remember what it was...was it understated big time as well?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

most probably did :S but can't remember what it was...was it understated big time as well?

It was 135,000 vs the actual which was 235,000+.