By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week Countdown 2011 - End Results

TWRoO said:
Michael-5 said:

So week 10 I made the best prediction, and week 9 I came in 5th? Not bad.

Overall 6th for 360, 8th for console, 9th for Wii, and...... 17th for PS3 (think the average is 205, so I'm still above average)

Overall 9th.... Should just stick with Wii and 360 predictions.

Good game.

What are you looking at?

You came 6th overall with the original numbers, and 1st for X360 and the console and HD categories.

And in the adjusted numbers (unless they have changed again since I posted) you are 2nd overall.

Looking at Overall

This says 4th for 360, 5th overall.

WOW, wait, if what you say it true, that's awesome. 1st in 360, Console AND HD? Wow, I really though PS3 killed me.

That said I bs'd my handheld predictions. I took the average and changed it by a bit LOL. If I actually tried to make a prediction, I'd likely have gone up a position or two.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
TWRoO said:
Michael-5 said:

Overall 6th for 360, 8th for console, 9th for Wii, and...... 17th for PS3 (think the average is 205, so I'm still above average)

Good game.

What are you looking at?

You came 6th overall with the original numbers, and 1st for X360 and the console and HD categories.

And in the adjusted numbers (unless they have changed again since I posted) you are 2nd overall.

Looking at Overall

WOW, wait, if what you say it true, that's awesome. 1st in 360, Console AND HD? Wow, I really though PS3 killed me.

That said I bs'd my handheld predictions. I took the average and changed it by a bit LOL. If I actually tried to make a prediction, I'd likely have gone up a position or two.

Those are the results of last years competition :-/

And they must be a few pages back in the thread by now, the results of this year are only a few posts above this conversation.... Surely you should have figured that out when the handhelds were DS and PSP instead of 3DS?

TWRoO said:
Michael-5 said:
TWRoO said:
Michael-5 said:

Good game.

What are you looking at?

Looking at Overall

Those are the results of last years competition :-/

And they must be a few pages back in the thread by now, the results of this year are only a few posts above this conversation.... Surely you should have figured that out when the handhelds were DS and PSP instead of 3DS?

We should post results on the first page then.

I see I have improved since last year substantially.

6th -> 1st for 360, 8th -> 1st for console, 9th -> 6th for Wii, 17th -> 9th for PS3, and now for HD I'm also first.

I think I should replace Michael Pachner, I'm already a Michael P!

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

We should post results on the first page then.

I see I have improved since last year substantially.

6th -> 1st for 360, 8th -> 1st for console, 9th -> 6th for Wii, 17th -> 9th for PS3, and now for HD I'm also first.

I think I should replace Michael Pachner, I'm already a Michael P!

The 2011 results are in the third post and have been for a while, the tables are different from the ones here though.

The 2010 results are in the fourth post.

Damn massive overtracking according to NPD

Around the Network

Everything changed.

I love adjustments.

Booo, these adjustments suck.

Entrant Total
Machina 399
BHR-3 424
enrageorange 447
Pineapple 465
Michael-5 475
Carl2291 486