By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What system are you going to buy Mass effect 3 for?

what system are you going to buy Mass effect 3 for?

Xbox 360 67 50.76%

Ps3 65 49.24%

Total:132

Please explain the reason why? i still don't know what system to get it for, i do have ME2 for xbox but i haven't played ME1. i may buy the ps3 version of ME2 knowing that it's only 14 dollars now so why not.

Around the Network

360, Because that's where i have been playing the franchise from day one.
Will probably get it for ps3 later on if there is a GOTY edition.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

PC.

I'm getting it for the 360 obviously. Even if I did have a Ps3 I would still get it for the 360 because I want to transfer all the choices I've made from the previous games and it's where the franchise started. 

After playing both titles of Mass Effect on the 360 it seems ridiculous to switch to PS3 now. My Shepard is maxed as good and I do not have a reason to start from scratch. I would have played it for PS3 if it had been multi-platform the entire time, but it does not matter.

Around the Network

360 because I have played ME & ME2 on my 360, and I get multiplatform games on the 360 only.

360 i'd buy it on the PC, but i've finished a lot on the 360 that i'm too lazy to replay it all over again.

Imma Keep it on the 360 ....where it belongs!!!

Anyone who owns both PS3 and 360 (like me) will likely buy the 360 version. The franchise started on 360, and you get to import a character from ME1.

ps3 but wont be buying it for a looooooooooooooong time

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!