By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Spec 2.0 (free) 11th Oct, DLC to Follow and Price Drop

Tagged games:

pezus said:
Michael-5 said:

13 is just 1 car, and another nissan. I think 120 Nissans and 20 Ferrari's is disproportionate enough.

An awesome Nissan though

Of all the things GT5 needs, it doesn't need another Nissan. Especially another racing Nissan GT-R. Talking to most people on forums here, they don't even know how to properly tune a standard GT-R, so most won't notice any difference between this and the other racing GT-R's.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Michael-5 said:

Those things should have been patched as the game sold copies. I don't think the AI or clunky menus will be significantly upgraded. Most people probably will not even notice the change.

Also my biggest complaint about GT5, was #1.

13 is just 1 car, and another nissan. I think 120 Nissans and 20 Ferrari's is disproportionate enough.

We could discuss forever how big or small each single improvement is without ever agreeing. But put them all together...

As a package, I think most of this stuff should have been patched in long long ago. So overall I don't think it will boost sales dramatically. The basic in car view for standard cars, and the addition of about 20 plus cars will be all that make the premium version stand out IMO, but Forza 3 Ultimate Edition had a lot more then this and that barely boosted software sales (40k for 1 week, maybe 100k lifetime).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Michael-5 said:

Those things should have been patched as the game sold copies. I don't think the AI or clunky menus will be significantly upgraded. Most people probably will not even notice the change.

Also my biggest complaint about GT5, was #1.

We could discuss forever how big or small each single improvement is without ever agreeing. But put them all together...

As a package, I think most of this stuff should have been patched in long long ago. So overall I don't think it will boost sales dramatically. The basic in car view for standard cars, and the addition of about 20 plus cars will be all that make the premium version stand out IMO, but Forza 3 Ultimate Edition had a lot more then this and that barely boosted software sales (40k for 1 week, maybe 100k lifetime).

so Forza is GT??? how about no...

Nsanity said:

Those pictures came from DigitalFoundry.

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/gt5-performance-analysis-compilation?size=hd

hey you guys......do you think he knows that this was made shortly after launch, and that GT5 has been SIGNIFICANTLY changed since then in regards to preformance, yeah I don't think he know's either......shhhhhhh no one tell him, it's funnier that way

gt5 standard cars many of them look better than forza 3 cars, we should do a fun picture photomode comparison just for laughs

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
gt5 standard cars many of them look better than forza 3 cars, we should do a fun picture photomode comparison just for laughs

I was wondering when you were going to post in this thread,you took your time .

Mordred11 said:
Skeeuk said:

I was wondering when you were going to post in this thread,you took your time .

not got much time these days to talk about gaming etc, work is to much at the mo and with xmas coming up im stuck, but in all honesty we should hold a photomode comparison obviously a friendly one

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

ok google chrome, firefox, or internet exploer! which one is the better browser?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
ok google chrome, firefox, or internet exploer! which one is the better browser?

Opera .

I have decided to buy GT5 (Mostly due to this update)  Anyone know where I can find it for cheap? Like $25 or less?