By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2011: New York Giants Win Super Bowl XLVI

I'm really biased for the Broncos, but since they suck I have decided to watch the Houston Texans. They play the type of game I love which incorporates both a strong running game and passing game. It is nice to see teams doing well that have not in the past like the Lions, Buffalo and Houston as I mentioned.

Who would of thought an Austrian would know so much about this type of football.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:
I'm really biased for the Broncos, but since they suck I have decided to watch the Houston Texans. They play the type of game I love which incorporates both a strong running game and passing game. It is nice to see teams doing well that have not in the past like the Lions, Buffalo and Houston as I mentioned.

Who would of thought an Austrian would know so much about this type of football.

Yup, I think you had a Broncos avatar like a week ago before you changed it. Good timing, because their showing against the Packers wasn't pretty.

Well our previous coach Josh McDaniels just about decimated the team. They went from having one of the best offenses every year to having no offenses stars due to that jackass.

The Pack did really well in the 2nd half as Rodgers does seem unstoppable (no pun intended) it also helped that kyle Orton had a lot of turnovers. The Packers deserve  it as they operate a great offensive machine they should be exciting.

It should be interesting to see who gets the two wildcard spots in the AFC.
The Bills and Lions are off to a good start and i hope they dont end up like the 2010 Broncos. (i think it was 2010)
Also, i didn't know the Texans hadn't been to the playoffs, they seem to be the team to take their division.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

LIONS 4-0. HELL YEAH!!

The Viqueens are doing just horrible. I don't expect them to win a game this season at the rate they are going.
No new metrodome for them!

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
The Viqueens are doing just horrible. I don't expect them to win a game this season at the rate they are going.

Sir, how dare you speak the truth about my team!!!! Damn they suck this year......

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I expect the Bears to barely beat the Lions this Monday night. Why? Because this past week they barely beat a team that wears the same colors as the Lions and also has cats on their helmets.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

adriane23 said:
yo_john117 said:

Sir, how dare you speak the truth about my team!!!! Damn they suck this year......

They are my favorite team too :/

How many times have the Vikings been champions of the league? Does anyone know?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
I expect the Bears to barely beat the Lions this Monday night. Why? Because this past week they barely beat a team that wears the same colors as the Lions and also has cats on their helmets.

Well I actually expect the Lions to torch the Bears this monday,  after Suh or Vanden Bosch knocks Cutler out of the game early on.