By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The worst Nintendo is doomed article

VGKing said:
He makes some good points. Nintendos Mario/Zelda games are a blessing and a curse. They sell so much that there's no room for 3rd party games to sell......

Honestly, would it really be a bad idea if Nintendo became a software company lets say....10 years from now? I don't think there's room for 3 consoles in the market.

Then Sony or MS need to go

Around the Network
VGKing said:
He makes some good points. Nintendos Mario/Zelda games are a blessing and a curse. They sell so much that there's no room for 3rd party games to sell......

Honestly, would it really be a bad idea if Nintendo became a software company lets say....10 years from now? I don't think there's room for 3 consoles in the market.

Why not? Three consoles did fine all together this generation.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

lol its the psp vs DS all over again XD

He was wrong 20 years ago. He's wrong now.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

sethnintendo said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
It looks like a 12 year old wrote this. There are even grammatical errors...

Yea, after reading it another time I noticed a problem with almost every sentence.

"Nintendo are banking on classics such as Mario Kart, Super Mario and Zelda to beat off the competition from Sony's PS Vista"

"Nintendo are heading in the same direction"

I suppose he doesn't even realize Nintendo is a single company. 

He also uses "it's" every time he wants to say "its", and the commas are so badly used it was actually hard for me to read.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Oh My God!

Who is this guy? He looks like a guy in my looked KFC shop!

it may be him taking a break from the fryer.

Switch!!!

Troll_Whisperer said:

He also uses "it's" every time he wants to say "its", and the commas are so badly used it was actually hard for me to read.

Somehow I didn't even notice the misuse of its/it's.  Not being able to use its/it's correctly is pretty bad.  If this was a 3rd grade essay he would probably get a D+ at most.  I'm surprised he didn't even proofread before posting.  I hope that English isn't his native language.

I though it was just me when I noticed that ugly grammatical error in his second paragraph. And people like him guy call themselves writers.

yep this is possibly the worst Doomed Article, I blame the games is the reason the 3DS is struggling, not the 3D.