By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I Am Gonna Start An Anime Thread To Talk About My Favorite Anime's.

pezus said:
How about Ghost in the Shell guys? Anyone seen it?

Yep ,all time cyber punk classic plus the ghost in the shell stand alone complex series  are great to, Ghost was the first anime I bought along with ninja scroll and then Akira which is ironic since they later on put all three out together in a collection.

just to name a few of the anime  I own all complete

last exile - patlabor movies - shinangyo onshi - saiyuki - saiyuki reload - yu yu yakusho - gantz - afro samurai - samurai seven - hellsing - samurai champloo

otogi yoshi - ninja scroll - ninja scroll the series - ghost in the shell - ghost in the shell 2 innocence - ghost in the shell standalone complex ,Blood ,akira

lunar legend: tsukihime - inuyasha - gankutsuou: the count of monte cristo - robotech protoculture collection- all studio ghibli movies -

to be continued

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

Man it's been years since I watched Anime, I really want to get back into watching it.

Here's some of the stuff I used to watch as a kid (it might be a little before your time though ThePS3news):

Brings back memories ^_^
There are other animes I used to watch as well but I don't want to spam your thread with any more videos. XP

Gundamn wings, Street Fighter, and Dragon Ball z were all great and bring so many joyful memories to me also.  :)

Those others i dont know. :D

Shinobi-san said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Shinobi-san said:
Currently im watching:

I saw some user on here with a cool looking action gif from Darker than Black, so i started watching it. Turns out its not very action heavy....the story however is quite interesting and it has a good atmosphere about it. Enjoying it so far :) (how does one do smileys on here :? )

Any recommendations for good anime's to watch? Aside from the obvious and popular ones like naruto etc.

have you watched Black Lagoon? if not I recommend it since you like action heavy anime :) if you have seen it tell me anime that you have watched and I can give some recommendations

Black lagoon is one of my favourites and the chinese/american female character is one of my favourite characters :) love it when she tries to talk english hahahah!!! 

Hmmm i cant possibly give a list of all the anime i have watched but lets just say ive watched most of the common popular ones. Naruto, Bleach, Fairytale, Soul Eater, Kekkaishi, Kenichi, Full Metal Alchemist, Ginatama, One Piece, Vampire Knight, D-grey man, Railgun etc. Thats just off the top of my head and some anime i currently have.

Ive enjoyed most of them...however im only currently watching naruto shippuden and Darker than black :/

My favourites would be Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Kekkaishi :) i loved kekkaishi! Its a shame that the anime ended ;(

haha ok so you know your anime :D gd gd..I'll name a few as recommendations, give them a try if you haven't watched them

Black Blood Brothers

Strait Jacket

Full Metal Panic (All 3 Seasons)

Hellsing (including the Ultimate OVA Series)

Trigun

Samurai Champloo

School Rumble

Baka to Test

Grappler Baki

ninja Scroll

S-cry-ed

Sword of the Stranger (this is a movie..but oh so epic)

Devil May Cry

Nurarihiyon no mago

Durarara!

Baccano

Mitsudomoe

Nodame Cantabile

BeelzeBub (I suggest checking the manga of this more than the anime tho)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
vandread
blue gender
ah my goddess
tenchi muyo
tenchi gxp
tenchi universe
tenchi in tokyo
dears
please teacher
mars daybreak
full metal panic
full metal panic the 2nd raid
pahxephon
galaxy railways
maburaho
lensman
vampire hunter d
8man after
casshan : robot hunter
demon city shinjuku
robotech saga
macross 7
those are the anime series and movies i have watched recently

so I take you like Tenchi :P

and what is this 8 man after? :S Haven't heard of it

raXaphon = LOVE! I love that anime so damn much! have you seen Xamd!? that series reminds me of raxaphon so much..

I really need to check out Mars day Break...is it good?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

pezus said:
mjk45 said:
pezus said:
How about Ghost in the Shell guys? Anyone seen it?

Yep ,all time cyber punk classic plus the ghost in the shell stand alone complex series  are great to, Ghost was the first anime I bought along with ninja scroll and then Akira which is ironic since they later on put all three out together in a collection.

just to name a few of the anime  I own all complete

last exile - patlabor movies - shinangyo onshi - saiyuki - saiyuki reload - yu yu yakusho - gantz - afro samurai - samurai seven - hellsing - samurai champloo

otogi yoshi - ninja scroll - ninja scroll the series - ghost in the shell - ghost in the shell 2 innocence - ghost in the shell standalone complex ,Blood ,akira

lunar legend: tsukihime - inuyasha - gankutsuou: the count of monte cristo - robotech protoculture collection- all studio ghibli movies -

to be continued

Do the Ghost in the Shell movies have seperate plots from the TV show or are the shows just reimaginings of the movies?

The shows and movies are barely related, except for the Movie entitled Solid State Society, which is a continuation of the Stand Alone Complex story, but the first two movies have nothing to do with the show except for being based upon the manga

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
ThePS3News said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

Man it's been years since I watched Anime, I really want to get back into watching it.

Here's some of the stuff I used to watch as a kid (it might be a little before your time though ThePS3news):

Brings back memories ^_^
There are other animes I used to watch as well but I don't want to spam your thread with any more videos. XP

Gundamn wings, Street Fighter, and Dragon Ball z were all great and bring so many joyful memories to me also.  :)

Those others i dont know. :D

Well if you get a chance try to watch the Ninja Scrolls film, it's a classic. Also watch the Sword of the Stranger film, it's quite good.

@mugen, 8man after is about a detective who gets killed protecting this girl he is talking to about his case and the doctor who built the cyborg 8man. uses his body to become the new 8man and to combat the crime in the city with all the criminals who have added cyborg parts to kill and loot. u should check it out.
no i havent seen xamd yet is it any good?
mars daybreak is a good series, its about how mars is covered with water and the ppl who need work on the floating cities on mars and also about the pirates who battle the police force on mars and discovering how to get fish and other life to work on mars. u will like the series i promise, its 24 episodes.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

One Piece and Death Note are some of my favs.  :D

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@mugen, 8man after is about a detective who gets killed protecting this girl he is talking to about his case and the doctor who built the cyborg 8man. uses his body to become the new 8man and to combat the crime in the city with all the criminals who have added cyborg parts to kill and loot. u should check it out.
no i havent seen xamd yet is it any good?
mars daybreak is a good series, its about how mars is covered with water and the ppl who need work on the floating cities on mars and also about the pirates who battle the police force on mars and discovering how to get fish and other life to work on mars. u will like the series i promise, its 24 episodes.

that does sound interesting..I will check both of them out. thanks

xamd is jsut like raXaphon imo. it won't get to the 'point' right away but it's a fantastic anime. check it out! :D

@pezus: lol I have...enjoyed it. it was funny. wonder if there will be a season 2 :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

@mugen,your welcome. :)
i will check out xamd tonight, thanks again for mentioning it.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1