By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I Am Gonna Start An Anime Thread To Talk About My Favorite Anime's.

Here are some anime sites that you may like/ want to visit.  :)

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/avatars/anime

http://konachan.com/post

http://animetoplist.org/

http://www.anime-planet.com/

http://www.animemb.com/

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
My favorite is Pokemon. Is that still or ever was considered anime at all? Dragon ball Z?

Yes. Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z are both considered to be very good anime's.  :)

I also enjoyed Gantz and Claymore. Too bad they never made any more episodes.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Just Toriko for me.

greatest anime/cartoon ever

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lol if i start talking of all the anime and manga im following now..i will not stop for hours.

I'm moving away from anime and towards manga mainly these days. so many great manga and not enough time..even the korean mahnwas are fantastic!

Indeed I'm scared how long I could talk about anime and in some ways I'm moving the same direction. I'm still watching alot of anime but now I'm starting manga thanks to buying an android which I got Mango App which is great for downloading manga chapters for the go.

i almost never DL manga..always stick to reading them online..more convenient for me I guess

and have you started to get into Korean Mahnwa yet? I have found some of them to be absolute gems

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Currently im watching:

I saw some user on here with a cool looking action gif from Darker than Black, so i started watching it. Turns out its not very action heavy....the story however is quite interesting and it has a good atmosphere about it. Enjoying it so far :) (how does one do smileys on here :? )

Any recommendations for good anime's to watch? Aside from the obvious and popular ones like naruto etc.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

pezus said:
mjk45 said:

I'm buying anime at the moment that I missed out on getting when they first came out, Like most of us it's easy to get inundated by all the series, ova's etc we would like to have at release ,but living in the real world we get them when we can, so at this time I'm trying hard to clear the backlog and just got delivery of Code Geass Lelouch season 1 and 2 I hope its good as I didn't pay it much attention at release but reading the synopsis liked the premise.

Oh, you're in for a treat I think. Amazing anime!

Currently watching Clannad; it's very funny at times and even has a bit of drama. I like it.

Also watching Monster with intervals. That's a really well done series but I feel like I can't watch more than a few episodes per week/month.

Monster is amazingly depressive -_-

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

The only manga i read is One Piece, and even then only at intervals (last time i read was the first week of August, and i won't again until mid October).

Currently trying Fairy Tail. Saw a bit of it before, and the whole setup seemed similar enough to One Piece that it seemed intriguing.

Also the series currently in my sig, which i unashamedly promote

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

pezus said:
mjk45 said:

I'm buying anime at the moment that I missed out on getting when they first came out, Like most of us it's easy to get inundated by all the series, ova's etc we would like to have at release ,but living in the real world we get them when we can, so at this time I'm trying hard to clear the backlog and just got delivery of Code Geass Lelouch season 1 and 2 I hope its good as I didn't pay it much attention at release but reading the synopsis liked the premise.

Oh, you're in for a treat I think. Amazing anime!

Currently watching Clannad; it's very funny at times and even has a bit of drama. I like it.

Also watching Monster with intervals. That's a really well done series but I feel like I can't watch more than a few episodes per week/month.

Two of my favorite animes in one quote tree. How winn-ful?

Enjoy Clannad. It's one of the best romance animes there are. It got me hooked on the genre (and CG did that for Mecha, along with Gurren Lagann!)