By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I Am Gonna Start An Anime Thread To Talk About My Favorite Anime's.

Shinobi-san said:
Currently im watching:

I saw some user on here with a cool looking action gif from Darker than Black, so i started watching it. Turns out its not very action heavy....the story however is quite interesting and it has a good atmosphere about it. Enjoying it so far :) (how does one do smileys on here :? )

Any recommendations for good anime's to watch? Aside from the obvious and popular ones like naruto etc.

have you watched Black Lagoon? if not I recommend it since you like action heavy anime :) if you have seen it tell me anime that you have watched and I can give some recommendations

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Shinobi-san said:
Currently im watching:

I saw some user on here with a cool looking action gif from Darker than Black, so i started watching it. Turns out its not very action heavy....the story however is quite interesting and it has a good atmosphere about it. Enjoying it so far :) (how does one do smileys on here :? )

Any recommendations for good anime's to watch? Aside from the obvious and popular ones like naruto etc.

have you watched Black Lagoon? if not I recommend it since you like action heavy anime :) if you have seen it tell me anime that you have watched and I can give some recommendations

<<<<<<<< Very good anime to wtach.  :)

Here are some of my top animes i have recently been watching.  :)

(These are not my top 5 animes of alltime though)

pezus said:
How about Ghost in the Shell guys? Anyone seen it?

Heard of it but have never seen it.  :(

Looks very interesting though. May watch it over the weekend.  :)

M.U.G.E.N said:
Shinobi-san said:
Currently im watching:

Black lagoon is one of my favourites and the chinese/american female character is one of my favourite characters :) love it when she tries to talk english hahahah!!! 

Hmmm i cant possibly give a list of all the anime i have watched but lets just say ive watched most of the common popular ones. Naruto, Bleach, Fairytale, Soul Eater, Kekkaishi, Kenichi, Full Metal Alchemist, Ginatama, One Piece, Vampire Knight, D-grey man, Railgun etc. Thats just off the top of my head and some anime i currently have.

Ive enjoyed most of them...however im only currently watching naruto shippuden and Darker than black :/

My favourites would be Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Kekkaishi :) i loved kekkaishi! Its a shame that the anime ended ;(

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop anyone...  :)

Man it's been years since I watched Anime, I really want to get back into watching it.

Here's some of the stuff I used to watch as a kid (it might be a little before your time though ThePS3news):

Brings back memories ^_^
There are other animes I used to watch as well but I don't want to spam your thread with any more videos. XP

ThePS3News said:

Here are some of my top animes i have recently been watching.  :)

(These are not my top 5 animes of alltime though)

Some good looking stuff @.@

This reminds me that i need to get the rest of the To aru Kagaku no Railgun (and now i know the full name :)). I was reading up on this now and it says this is a spin off series can any1 tell me how the original series compares to this, how its related, and is it all worth watching or should i just watch this :? Im talking about Tu aru Majutsu no Index 1 & 2.

Will be checking out the rest of the anime shown in the video as well :D thanx ThePS3News

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

pezus said:
How about Ghost in the Shell guys? Anyone seen it?

I've seen SAC and 2nd Gig, yeah. Quite a good series between the action, intrigue, social commentary, and reasonable strong characters

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

vandread
blue gender
ah my goddess
tenchi muyo
tenchi gxp
tenchi universe
tenchi in tokyo
dears
please teacher
mars daybreak
full metal panic
full metal panic the 2nd raid