By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

just beat the "Great Wolf Silf" pretty cool fight, liked the cutscene and the music...it was kinda sad that you had to kill(if you chose to fight it) specifically during the last bit of the fight...

Around the Network

Just defeated the Stray Demon on the return to the Undead Asylum. Pretty easy once you know his pattern (didn't hit me twice), but the strategy for that involves always looking at the demon's ass >_>.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I'm enjoying the game. I got it rather late due to various reasons.

I said this in the Dark Souls chat that was going on and it wasn't well received. Just said that it's sad that this isn't nearly as good as Demon's Souls.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Anyone get past the Anor Londo bosses? I can't figure out what all three of the doors they show opening are other than the one to the Duke's library which was in Anor Londo itself.

Man I joined the forest covenant then went to blight town to speak with the advanced pyro witch and while im fighting a monster a forest hunter member is standing there selling stuff and my blade hits him by accident So the trip to sif sucked lol. the firest is a good place to farm souls though I can get like 6 to 8 thousand souls before I go back to my bonfire.

Around the Network

I'm gutted I'm at work for 10 hours now and I just want to carry on with the dark souls I'm loving the game and this whole community helping each other out! It's going to be a slow day till I get home at 5.15pm

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Mad55 said:
Man I joined the forest covenant then went to blight town to speak with the advanced pyro witch and while im fighting a monster a forest hunter member is standing there selling stuff and my blade hits him by accident So the trip to sif sucked lol. the firest is a good place to farm souls though I can get like 6 to 8 thousand souls before I go back to my bonfire.

i also did break the forest covenant after, and dude.. seriously.. i went deeper into the forest (not where Sif is, head right in front of anvina's House there).. i talked to her after breaking the Cov, and she dissapeared. i thought i'd never see her again.. but i guess i was mistaken, since an enourmus cat, looking pretty much like her, just in very big, and she/it ate my face.

@at respawning blackknights; I was mistaken, those dudes are Silver Knights, was mistaken, my bad. =(

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
Mad55 said:

i also did break the forest covenant after, and dude.. seriously.. i went deeper into the forest (not where Sif is, head right in front of anvina's House there).. i talked to her after breaking the Cov, and she dissapeared. i thought i'd never see her again.. but i guess i was mistaken, since an enourmus cat, looking pretty much like her, just in very big, and she/it ate my face.

@at respawning blackknights; I was mistaken, those dudes are Silver Knights, was mistaken, my bad. =(

lol you sure you didnt run into the cat-agator? there shuld be 3 of them. 

I joined the White covenant by accident (well I didn't know what the covenants were so I just accepted when he asked if I'd join) how do I break it to get out of it? I'd much rather join a different one.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
I joined the White covenant by accident (well I didn't know what the covenants were so I just accepted when he asked if I'd join) how do I break it to get out of it? I'd much rather join a different one.

yall break it automatically when you pick another one, or you just erase it by paying a fee to that dood that appeared in the belltower.

@Catagator: Hmh, might be it.. dunno, that fugly face looked just like the cat, so i thought it may br her. xD

edit: My game froze. =(

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!