By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

YES!!!!!!
I now saw the article on GameZone
http://www.gamezone.com/news/dark-souls-1-05-patch-released-in-north-america-europe

Around the Network

I can't say much about the technical stuff, but it's great that all the merchants got arrows now. humanity drop seems to be exaggerated though, and I like the raw boost.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

PATCH!! =D

I am about to start my journey in Dark Souls after I finish Uncharted 3. Anyone wants to give tips for starters?

Finally that damned patch arrived, and not a moment too soon. I was exactly one day close to selling the game. Now walking around in Zen's Fortress, where's that damn bonfire??

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
Finally that damned patch arrived, and not a moment too soon. I was exactly one day close to selling the game. Now walking around in Zen's Fortress, where's that damn bonfire??

There's only one....kinda close to the top. Do you really want to know or you wanna try to find it?

Finally got my plat.
I wish I had a chance to play more PvP in this game but that patch came too late. Maybe I'll start a new character sometime next year.

blunty51 said:
Chrizum said:

There's only one....kinda close to the top. Do you really want to know or you wanna try to find it?

There'll be messages around it. That's how I found it eventually.

ithis said:
blunty51 said:
Chrizum said:

There'll be messages around it. That's how I found it eventually.

True..

Alright, covenant related question: can I kill npc's from the person I invaded without breaking the Forest Hunter covenant? It can get annoying not being able to have a good fight with npc's attacking my opponent.

By the way, I still hate the overpowered lightning weapons on 1.05, but I can't resist them either.