By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rage Quit - Resistance 3

Tagged games:

It's true I laughed.

I remember when my roommate bought Metal Gear Solid 4 and was faced with the mandatory installs in between each section. We renamed it "load up on snacks" time.

@Twesterm

I love those videos of the Super Mario Bros. levels. Hilarious. "What? Is that a Blooper?!"

Around the Network

Lol that was rather funny

it wouldnt have been so bad, except for the day one patch (the first loading, and installing screen).
the initial instal, while very unfortunate that a sony first party game actually requires one, wasnt very long at all.

day one patch was the worst

when the updates are huge, I just watch TV or play one of my handhelds

EDIT: funny vid btw

I rember when I gpt LBP about a year after it came out and had to install the game and then get all the updates(same for MNR...the intial update was huge!! followed by the even bigger online updates!!!)

twesterm said:
Reminds me of the Jewish guy playing the ridiculously hard Super Mario Bros levels.

True. The first thing that crossed my mind was the stereotype that Jewish people complain about everything.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

This is why I always put it the disc and run all the install and update shit before wanting to play a game.

forest-spirit said:
One of my biggest problems with modern consoles in a nutshell. This reminds me off my first encounter with GFWL. I just don't have the patience to endure this kind of crap...

Er you wouldn't get half of that on the 360. At most an update (which is one update, never multiple, and they're pretty fast)

Uncharted and Killzone isn't like that. wonder why Resistance is though.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Lol this was hilarious and very true. Fortunately for me, I picked this game up on my way home from work from a BB at midnight and knowing I was gonna have to install SOMETHING, I just let it install while I ate and got ready for bed :D

Wow, that video was annoying. Accurate though.