By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I Prefer Older Girls/Women To Younger Girls

i actually just like girls who are "normal" and simple it doesn't matter what age, and by simple i don't mean too dumb, too sexy, or too "Edgy" or too hipster, just a mix of everything.

i'd go for a person that looks like this  (btw thats a gif so don't freak out if she blinks xD)

rather than celebirities and models

Around the Network

The way I see it, we all just want 19-25 year old women. When you're 14, that's what you want. When you're 19-25, that's what you'll want. When you're 35-100, that's what you'll want.

d21lewis said:
The way I see it, we all just want 19-25 year old women. When you're 14, that's what you want. When you're 19-25, that's what you'll want. When you're 35-100, that's what you'll want.

lol

OP:  when I was your age I wanted those who were 40 and +. You will be fine.

Dude... you're 14. You don't have a chance in hell with older women.
Plus, nobody wants 14-19 yo girls. Most are sadly superficial and dumb.

Rainbow Yoshi said:

For some reason I'd much prefer a relationship with a girl older than me or woman (10 years older is maximum), is this a good approach or should I just carry on trying to get girls in my age range?

When you hit about 18, go after the 35-40 year olds.  They're the horniest, and at that age you'll be able to go the longest ( just don't cum really quick like most 18 year olds do). 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I'm split between the 2, older women are definitely better company, but young pussy is young pussy

Wow, it seems I'm the only one here that appreciates youth.

Not only because of spirit, energy and appearance, but also because younger girls are easier to control/manipulate. They're like a blank DVD that you can fill with the info you want.

I'm 24 and my fiancée's 29.

When I was 20 I had sex with a 31 year-old and when I was 21 I had an affair (not cheating, just sex relation) with a 27-28 year old. She was married too, but that's her fault, not mine, lol.

So I'm in the same boat I guess. Though I had a girlfriend that was 2 years younger than me too (18-19 and 20-21).

However, at your age the age difference is more significant, so wait a few years.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

ghost_of_fazz said:
Wow, it seems I'm the only one here that appreciates youth.

Not only because of spirit, energy and appearance, but also because younger girls are easier to control/manipulate. They're like a blank DVD that you can fill with the info you want.

+1

but I would never "date" one

through observation young chicks can be pretty psycho, especially if their boyfriend is older

this shit was true for a friend of mine

evolution_1ne said:

I'm split between the 2, older women are definitely better company, but young pussy is young pussy

Even your attitude is clearly split.