By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - How does the NBA lockout make you feel? Merry Christmas! Their baaack.

Tagged games:

i feel...

betrayed! 8 8.89%

betrayed 1 1.11%

sad 19 21.11%

mad 18 20.00%

My name is Dexter, what do you think? 1 1.11%

fine about the situation 10 11.11%

I have season tickets either way 2 2.22%

meh 17 18.89%

see resultz 5 5.56%

other...by the way all yo... 8 8.89%

Total:89

Consumed by apathy.

Around the Network

Although, the one downside to the NBA lockout is that it will lead to a spike in crime this season, because letting the players jump, shoot and steal on the courts kept them from doing it on the streets.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

It's great news.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsjazznotes/52534891-62/hayward-ipl-tournament-ign.html.csp

For professional Starcraft. Gordon Hayward will participate in the $100,000 prize pool IGN Proleague tournament, due to the lockout.

NightDragon83 said:
Although, the one downside to the NBA lockout is that it will lead to a spike in crime this season, because letting the players jump, shoot and steal on the courts kept them from doing it on the streets.

lolololol xD

They'll have to steal and shoot else where!

Around the Network

Meh, for right now. Now, when the NFL and NCAAF seasons are over and I have no NBA to watch, then I will be highly upset.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Meh, i knew it was going to happen, so I've already accepted it. The players association gave in too easily in 99, so the owners don't mind putting pressure on them now. And unlike the NFL lockout, the NBA owners have a little more justification for this lockout because a lot of players are being paid waaaaay too much for doing nothing (Luke Walton).

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I'm just happy the NFL season was saved. I mean I like the NBA,but I'm really more of a NFL fan,so it's not all that big of a deal to me.

adriane23 said:
Meh, i knew it was going to happen, so I've already accepted it. The players association gave in too easily in 99, so the owners don't mind putting pressure on them now. And unlike the NFL lockout, the NBA owners have a little more justification for this lockout because a lot of players are being paid waaaaay too much for doing nothing (Luke Walton).

I know...Luke Walton = Nothing.

Annoyed. The lockout hinders some players/teams potential.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)