By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - How does the NBA lockout make you feel? Merry Christmas! Their baaack.

Tagged games:

i feel...

betrayed! 8 8.89%

betrayed 1 1.11%

sad 19 21.11%

mad 18 20.00%

My name is Dexter, what do you think? 1 1.11%

fine about the situation 10 11.11%

I have season tickets either way 2 2.22%

meh 17 18.89%

see resultz 5 5.56%

other...by the way all yo... 8 8.89%

Total:89

For what it's worth, I thought the Owners were complete dicks, and that's the only reason the lockout happened... because the owners wanted to not only win this labor deal but they wanted to essentially emasculate the players by not conceding a single point.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Kasz216 said:
For what it's worth, I thought the Owners were complete dicks, and that's the only reason the lockout happened... because the owners wanted to not only win this labor deal but they wanted to essentially emasculate the players by not conceding a single point.

That is how it always it though I think. Power, money, Players salary, etc.

Did they ever make a deal to start the season by Christmas? I heard something about it, but then nothing else.

Yep, they made a deal.  Owners got as much a complete victory as i can ever remember in a barganing agreement, well outside of the recent NHL deal.

Christmas day the season starts.

Chris Paul got traded to the Clippers and Lamar Odom got traded to the Mavericks.

In the name of beezlebub, why in the hell is this not the 2012 NBA season thread yet? The season starts Christmas young ryan.

you really like to spam the shit out of this forum, do you?

OT: i have no strong feelings one way or the other

I'm an NHL and NFL fan so I don't really care. I follow the NBA (I like the Raptors and Celtics) but don't really watch it or anything except playoffs. Honestly I like NCAA Basketball better than NBA.