By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 get's timed exclusive battlefield 3 dlc

Tagged games:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/319884/ps3-gets-timed-exclusive-battlefield-3-dlc/

PS3's timed exclusive DLC will kick off with the release of the game's first expansion pack, Back to Karkand, later this year.

DICE junior product manager Tommy Rydling said on the PlayStation Blog: "You'll be happy to know that, starting with our first expansion pack Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand, all full-blown upcoming expansion packs for the game will appear one week early exclusively on PlayStation 3!"

Around the Network

MW3 has this on X360, BF3 on PS3, not even surprised by this.

well sony and ea are great partners like microsoft and activision are, so this is great news for playstation owners who are sick of getting late dlc ill be getting battlefield 3 for ps3 and i don't know which system to get cod on yet :/

EGG_OF_D00m said:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/319884/ps3-gets-timed-exclusive-battlefield-3-dlc/

PS3's timed exclusive DLC will kick off with the release of the game's first expansion pack, Back to Karkand, later this year.

DICE junior product manager Tommy Rydling said on the PlayStation Blog: "You'll be happy to know that, starting with our first expansion pack Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand, all full-blown upcoming expansion packs for the game will appear one week early exclusively on PlayStation 3!"

edit- i forgot to add dlc' is there anyway i can add it?

Click on the Edit Thread at the top.

I would say Sony paid for this, but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't, EA seem to dislike Microsoft (probably due to them being in bed with activision)

Doesn't battlefield sell better on 360? lol

Around the Network

Hmm, just one week...

That's good. This is a joke.

one week only?come on sony,at least 30 days if you want some effect...

Seece said:
I would say Sony paid for this, but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't, EA seem to dislike Microsoft (probably due to them being in bed with activision)

Doesn't battlefield sell better on 360? lol

ofcourse sony would have paid for it, even though ea tends to favour sony more while activision tends to favour microsoft more they still want money and they wont give free exclusive dlc for free, especially since this game is ment to hurt cod

and battlefield 3 didn't really sell that much more.

I think the 360 version just scraped over 3m while the ps3 version is about to get 2.5m, plus this is sony wanting to get people to buy the ps3 version like microsoft uses there timed dlc to get people to buy the 360 version.

im sencing a ps3 battlefield 3 bundle comming this holiday to compete with cod obviously it wont but it could do well to help push ps3 unit's especially in amercia, i remember seeing a battlefield 3 ps3 vault a few weeks ago so that could maybe mean something.

meh

EGG_OF_D00m said:

im sencing a ps3 battlefield 3 bundle comming this holiday to compete with cod obviously it wont but it could do well to help push ps3 unit's especially in amercia, i remember seeing a battlefield 3 ps3 vault a few weeks ago so that could maybe mean something.

let's hope not... I like this bundle better and it would be a shame if the game doesn't sell as much if people bought a BF3 bundle..

I can hear someone is shouting "Uncharted Baby!"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)