By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony PS3 beats Microsoft XBOX 360 handidly!

As we can all see in the WW charts.  The PS3 has beat the XBOX 360 well out of the margin of error for the last week of the year.  Will this be the trend for the rest of the weeks of this year?  Discuss.

Around the Network

It's handily.

And yes, I think '08' will be very interesting between 360 and PS3 though personally I think the former has by far the better games and thus deserves the better sales.

Hus said:

Grow up and stop trolling.

Its hard to say, but we will see.

woo fucking hooooo. i was gonna make a thread but you done it for me :D lets all party :D *grabs party popper*

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000

HOLY CRAP!

just saw the numbers 360 got their asses handed to them by all of the other 4 systems.

This feels good since just about every other week PS3 usually loses.

Isn't this like the 3rd week in a row PS3 has beat 360, mind you the first 2 were within margin of error?

Around the Network
Biggerboat said:
It's handily.

And yes, I think '08' will be very interesting between 360 and PS3 though personally I think the former has by far the better games and thus deserves the better sales.

I wouldnt say this distinction is as easy to make as it once was. The 360 still has a deeper library, but to suggest its "far" better is a bit of a long shot following some pretty solid holiday releases for the PS3.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

We're also celebrating the PS3 almost getting 9 mil this week, short by about 80k

Wow! SOMG
SOMG

WOOT.

Will be an interesting year, ps3 will most likely outsell 360 barely until 360 price cut after its effects its anyones ball game

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

@ coolestguyever

It's been ahead for a few weeks now, but the error margin made it hard to claim victory, but this week its over 25% ahead, way out of the margin of error.

Aren't we still in the first week of the new year? As for '08 I think it'll be quite close between the two, probably going back and forth many weeks of the year.