By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - KINGDOM HEARTS 3D: Dream Drop Distance TGS 2011 Trailer. Looks dreamy

Here is one with english subs. ( hit the CC button if u not seeing it)

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network

I don't know, I should be more hyped for this, but all I see is shonen stereotypes from the latest episode of Naruto....

JOKA_# Feel the same here :(, don't no why Squere Enix are spliting their fans so much...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

If you can't play the game but want to know the story, you can watch the game's cut scenes on youtube :)

I actually got bored with KH a long time ago but I loved the story so I just watched the rest

OT: Music is EPIC!

Maybe I'll actually play this one since it's 3D

Around the Network

EPIC!

Hey the first vid has captions now. Was that always there?

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

hmmm.... I was kinda on the fence, but this looks pretty good, I'm spending so much money on 3DS games already =_=;;; guess it's time to spend more!

Soriku said:
darkknightkryta said:
I don't know, I should be more hyped for this, but all I see is shonen stereotypes from the latest episode of Naruto....

Have you even played a KH game before...?

JOKA_ said:
Thoughts:

1 - That looked awesome

2 - I feel like I no longer know the story of Kingdom Hearts with all the games split over so many systems. I played 1 and 2 on the PS2 and since then there has been a GBA, PSP, DS, and (now) 3DS version. I can't afford to buy all of those systems to keep up with the story, and if 3 EVER comes out I feel like I'm not going to be able to completely enjoy it.

Yeah, I don't really care that much for the story anymore...I just like seeing cool stuff happen but that's pretty much it really.

Anyway, good trailer.

Yes I did, it was filled with love and friendship.   This trailer is filled with emo.

so is S-E going to start using S-E characters outside the FF universe?(wouldn't mind that)

and also agree with Joka...I don't know why S-E is splitting their fanbase with all the spinoff/remakes/sidestories on different consoles